Ch - 40. Attack?

Next day

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face making me smile.

"So warm and beautiful." I mumbled as I got up.

I had that lovesick smile on my face. I removed the covers and set the neatly. I took some bright colored clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done with bathing, I got into the clothes and walked towards the body mirror. I looked beautiful as usual.

I liked the vibe I was giving right now

I liked the vibe I was giving right now. Happy and shining. I walked to the dressing table and brushed my hair and applied peach lipstick and some blush and took my bag before walking downstairs. I opened the fridge to see what all I can make for today's breakfast.

There were only some stuff so I decided to make sandwich with cheese. Once I was done cooking, I took the plate and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Moon lovers telecasting on the screen. Why this drama? It's too emotional and does not have a fucking 2nd season.

The love story of Wang Wook and Hae Soo had just started. Thank god it's not the end otherwise I would've ruined my mood. There goes the footstep. They really look so cute together. The way she is stepping right now his foot prints. Wang Wook looked back and saw her following his footprints which made him smile.

"Look at the pure love they've got!!" I fangirled.

"Yes! He held her hand~ woo my poor heart!" I yelled like a crazy person.

After some time I was done with eating so I placed the plate in the sink and took my handbag and phone and walked out of my house. I took the cab and went to the base. That Bum said today we will have a special meeting. So I needed to be there.

I started listening to the radio in the cab. Illusion by Ateez was playing. Perfect vibe to vibe. I am now acting dramatic for no reason. I reached the base.

"Have a good day ajuhssi" I bowed to him and closed the door before turning around.

I started walking inside. I was greeted by a new group of members. I went to the conference room and saw everyone except Bum. I sat beside Sehun.

"Good morning Sehun-ah!" I beamed at him.

"Someone looks in a bright mood!" He chuckled as my smile never left.

"Yes I am. You'll should also be." I winked at him.

"That's your job Ms. Sunshine of Snitch's."

He winked back as we both burst into laugh. Just then the door opened and Bum entered in. Everyone stood up and bowed at him as he just nodded. He sat down on the chair and faced us. We all sat down and gave our attention to him.

"This was a surprise meeting for everyone. I just wanted to inform that we should start attacking Riot Started slowly from now on." He said as I froze.