Ch - 42. Nightmare

I looked at him while he sit and stared at me. I smiled before starting to make the japchae. After about half an hour, I was done with the dinner. I held two bowls and walked to the table.

"Wait let me help you" he said and took the bowls from my hand.

Such a gentleman. We both set the table and then sat down to eat. We were facing each other. He took a look at all the dishes.

"Taste it and tell me how they are" I said as he nodded.

He started taking bite of each dish while my heart beat was increasing. What if it's not good? He looked at me with a serious face. It must be bad! He suddenly smiled making me confused.

"It's so delicious!!" he exclaimed as I sighed in relief.

"It reminded me of my mom" he told me.

"Really? It's that nice?" I asked him.

He nodded while filling his mouth with tteokbokki. I smiled and started eating. We both were having a good. I was getting the husband wife vibes from the surrounding. How good it would be if we met like a real couple? I mean not in this mafia mess. We both at least would be happy till the whenever we are together.

No one would hurt anyone... Jimin was cracking jokes while I was laughing and teasing him. We both enjoyed the simple dinner very much. Maybe because it's a dinner date at house with homemade food. But whatever it is, all this will come to an end one day. Okay let's not think about that now.

Enjoy your present time Y/n. We were soon done with the dinner so I placed all the plates and bowls in the sink and wore gloves. I turned the tap on and started doing the dishes.

"What are you doing baby?" I heard Jimin. I turned around and saw him entering the kitchen.

I turned in the front while saying, "Doing the dishes."

"I wanted to watch a movie with you but!" he whined.

"After I finish my work" I told him.

He came beside me and wore the extra gloves.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Washing" he said while taking the plates I cleaned with the dish wash.

"Don't! You go watch the TV" I protested while taking the plate from his hand.

"I won't! You made dinner. I should at least help you with this! What kind of boyfriend would I be?" he playfully glared at me.

We both were sharing electric gazes before bursting into laughter.

"Fine do as you wish!" I said and we both started doing the dishes together.

"Baby after finishing this, let's watch movie and cuddle. Tomorrow is Sunday. We can stay till late night" He said while nudging me.

"But you shouldn't drive this late Min!" I warned him.

"Then I can just sleep here" he said as I shot my head to him.

"Are you out of your mind? What do you mean by sleep here!?" I questioned.

"I mean together with you in your bed while hugging you, of course while wearing the clothes you pervert minded!" he glared at me.

Relief rushed in me as I smiled. It sounds nice though.

"Okay!" I agreed with him.

"Then it's final. We will watch movies tonight and then cuddle!!" he cheered up while doing a little happy dance.