~ 30 ~

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

Maya was getting ready in her room, as they had to go to the temple. Taara's mother, Niranjana, called Vani last night and asked them to come to Kuldevi's temple with them. Their family priest has organised a puja. So, everyone will be leaving for the temple in an hour. Sravya also stayed back last night as it was the weekend.

Avi, who came from the bathroom after having his shower, was mesmerised by the view in front of him. His bunny is struggling with the saree. Her waist-length hair was damp, and the water droplets that were falling on her bare waist were just awakening his desires. He took slow steps towards her, encircled his hands around her waist, and pulled her close to him, making her back hit his bare chest.

Maya was doing the pleats of the saree when she felt two hands encircling her bare waist. She gasped a little, and the saree fell from her hands as his lips came into contact with her skin. He pushed her hair to one side and gave her a trail of kisses on her bare back, making her clutch the hem of her saree tightly in her fist. His hands were fondling her waist. He untied the threads of her blouse and slid it a little lower. He kissed her shoulder blade and took the skin in between his teeth, giving her a love bite over there and making her hiss. He turned her around and placed his rough lips over her soft ones, taking them into a passionate kiss while she just stood there, surrendering to him. He bit her lower lip, making her gasp, and she bit his upper lip as revenge. After five minutes, he broke the kiss, feeling her out of breath. But he continued his sweet tortures on her neck.

He kissed her forehead and left from there before he lost control. He again went to take a cold shower to calm his raging hormones. Maya came out of her trance, listening to the sound of the shower. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed, looking at her messed-up look. Her lips were swollen, and there were love bites on her shoulder and neck.

"Bunny, get ready before I come out; otherwise, instead of leaving for the temple, we will land in bed," Avi shouted from the bathroom.

She blushed, listening to him, and quickly wore her saree. She dried her hair and left it open. She wore her bangles and a beautiful neckpiece along with her mangalsutra. She applied vermilion to her hairline. She applied foundation to the love bites given by her hubby; otherwise, her sister and Sravya would tease her badly if they saw them.

 She applied foundation to the love bites given by her hubby; otherwise, her sister and Sravya would tease her badly if they saw them