Ch - 54. Bitch

I closed my eyes and stayed still, waiting for anything to happen. Why am I not over the trauma of Felix even though it's been years?

"Jimin-ah..." I whispered out.

I was pushed on the ground which made my stomach and chest hurt and the teddy to fall on the ground. Why isn't anyone doing anything? And where is Jimin?! Jimin-ah please come back. I need you.

I turned around but didn't get up. I saw the person walk towards me but to only get kicked in his side making me gasp. I quickly moved back as the person fell at my legs. I looked to the person who kicked him and it was my hero.

"Jimin-ah" I cried as he looked at me.

His eyes with worry and concern turned into rage and anger when landed on the person. Jimin held the person's hair and pulled him up just like what he did to me.

"You should first learn how to respect a woman then try to be nice. Dirty bastard!" Jimin gritted through his teeth.

He pushed the person only to make him fall 3-4 feet away from me. The man got up and ran away as the people around us clapped and whistled. Jimin looked at me who was crying like there no tomorrow. He walked towards me and kneeled before me.

I smiled through tears before throwing myself on him. He hugged me back tightly and caressed my hairs with his hand.

"It's okay. I'm here. Don't cry. You're safe in my arms baby. I'm sorry I left you back." He was whispering soft words which actually made me calm down.

After a few minutes, the crowd was gone and we both also got up. I held his arm tightly not caring if it goes numb or comes in my hand.

"One minute" He said and removed my hand.

I bite my lips looking at him. He bend down and picked the teddy bear up. He dusted it and turned to me, smiling. He gave me his hand like a prince asking for dance. I placed my hand on his before we both started to somewhere.

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel and then I'll take you home." He said softly.

I nodded before going to the Ferris wheel which surprisingly had no line. We quickly sat inside and the door was closed. I had a small smile while the wheel started to move. I moved to the window and placed my hands on the glass and looking out like a kid.

"You like the view?" Jimin asked while the city was slowly coming in view.

The black sky with star shining just like the lights of the building on the ground which made the view more beautiful. Someone, somewhere was bursting cracker which I saw in the sky.

"I love this view" I smiled before looking at my side.

My breath hitched as I saw Jimin closest to my face than ever. I looked in his eyes which were showing my shadow and the sky. I wanted to look away from his eyes because my cheeks were heating up but for some reason, I couldn't. His eyes were really addicting to me.

"I'm sorry for not being there. It's because of me that bastard touched you" He spoke making my heart smile.

I placed my hand on his cheek, cupping them. I connected our forehead and said, "It's because of you I'm here. Otherwise I would've still been crying there or worst fainted."

"But it was my fault you in that position in the first place." The pain in his voice was clearly heard which made my heart ache.

"Jimin-ah, don't doubt yourself for something you never did in the first place. Nothing is anyone's fault. It's just the timing plays with us. When the timing is wrong, no one can do anything against it." I said closing my eyes.