Childhood

"Irene? Why are you here?" Jisoo asked with a surprise face.

"Well, because of your husband." Irene said as she entered the house.

"Because of Taehyung?" Jisoo asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"I want him." Irene said.

"What?" Jisoo asked as she closed the door.

"I need him. That's why I'll date him. You'll agree, right?" Irene asked.

"Irene, that's-" Jisoo said but being cut by Irene.

"Ok so I will take it as you agree this. So now, bring me some water." Irene said as she sat down on the sofa.

"O-ok." Jisoo said and went to the kitchen to bring some water.

When Jisoo went to the kitchen, Irene called someone.

"Yah. Come here." Irene said.

"Where?" The person from the other line said.

"Kim Jisoo's house." Irene said while looking her nails.

The person from the other line smirked and said, "Ok. I think we should give her a present."

"Yes." Irene smirked and said.

"Ok. Wait me." The person from the other line said with a smirk again.

"Om. Ok." Irene said and ended the call.

"Irene, here's water." Jisoo said as she gave Irene a glass of water.

Irene smirked and said while holding that glass of water," Jisoo,I want to do something. Will you fulfil my wish?"

"What do you want to do?" Jisoo asked in a scared tone while her hands were shaking.

"To bully you." Irene said and poured water to Jisoo.

"Irene,why do you do this again? Did I do something wrong?" Jisoo asked with a sad and scared face.

"No. I would like to challenge your husband. And it's been a long time since I haven't bullied you." Irene said and slapped jisoo again.

Jisoo cried and said," Irene, please stop this."

"I can't stop me. It's like a drug." Irene said and laughed evilly.

When Irene was about to slap Jisoo again, Taehyung from nowhere came near Jisoo and stopped Irene by holding tightly her hand.

"Yah. Are you crazy? Why do you slap my wife?" Taehyung shouted.

"I'm not crazy and I'm ok." Irene said after laughing.

"Get out from here quickly." Taehyung said seriously.

"Ok. Btw, Jisoo I have a present for you.
Let's see later." Irene said and about to leave but before she left,she went to Taehyung and kissed him on cheeks.

"Bye, Taehyung." Irene said with a smirk and left from the house.

After Irene leaving from the house, Taehyung went to Jisoo and said in a worried tone,"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm ok."Jisoo said with a fake smile.

"Next time when she comes here,tell me,ok?" Taehyung said.

"Ok." Jisoo said looking down.

"Now,go and change your clothes because they're wet." Taehyung said like a teacher.

"Ok." Jisoo said and went to her room to change clothes.

Meanwhile Irene;
After leaving from Taehyung's house, Irene went to the car which was waiting her.

(A/N): I hope y'all will like this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this, sunshines.🥰🥰🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much,😘😘😘.

Bye!