18.

Before I even start, if this book 'confuses you' or 'annoys you' I promise you I don't have a gun to your head. You DO NOT need to read it. I've been seeing some comments that have really put me off writing it.

- when I first started writing this second book I did say it was going to be crazy. If that doesn't fit what you think a FICTIONAL book should be then please remove this book from your library. One thing I hate is seeing comments from people that never comment and the first thing they say is negative.

- I wanted my book to be different. Main characters aren't perfect, mainly because NO one is perfect. I didn't make this book to be the same usual Wattpad shit, it's different.

Also, if the book is too toxic for you, that's fine - you don't have to read it. The comments have been annoying as hell so now all I do is mute. If you comment rubbish you're getting muted.

So again if this book isn't something you like, then you can kindly kiss the black off my ass ❤️

Naala's POV

"Naala you've done really well, I think you're ready," Daisy my therapist said to me.

"I know I'm ready," I mumbled looking out of the window. I had been stuck in this stupid wellness centre for 2 months because Amir is a little bitch.

The morning after our big fight, I woke up to 5 men dragging me out of the house and into a white van. I didn't even get to say bye to my kids.

"Naala did you hear me?" Daisy's squeaky ass voice said. "They're here,"

"Finally," I said standing up. I followed behind the bitch till we reached the double doors. I could basically smell freedom.

"I don't want you to come back here," Daisy smiled, her yellow teeth making me turn away.

I saw the all blacked out Maybach pull up and I almost fainted in excitement.

"Can I go now?" I asked impatiently,

"Sign here," Daisy said pushing a clipboard into my hand. "And there," She pointed. I was about to take the pen and shove into her eye but then I would be stuck here again.

"Done," I gritted out slamming the pen down. Daisy moved and the big doors slid open, allowing me to leave.

I jogged towards the car and jumped on the one person I'd missed the most.

"Leli," I squealed hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much Naleli you don't understand,"

"Get off me," Naleli laughed pushing me off. "I missed you too weirdo,"

"I know you did," I cheesed. "Let's hurry, I want to see my babies,"

"About that" Naleli said as we got into the car. I saw another girl sitting in the car holding an iPad and staring at me.

"Who's this?" I asked staring her down as well.

"Petra, you're new assistant," Naleli introduced,

"Assistant? For what?" I quizzed, I didn't need an assistant.

"A lot has changed since you left LaLa," Naleli mumbled turning to me. "Eli thinks we handled everything wrong, he also doesn't want you involved in the family business anymore, only the legal stuff"

"So what am I meant to do?" I squinted. "And this war is still going on?"

"You'll handle the business sides of things. The drops, the suppliers, all of that will be you now," Naleli answered.