Pregnant?

Maya's POV

I'm pacing the bathroom of me and my boyfriend, Josh's, apartment when I hear a knock. "You ok in there little Ferret?" I hear Josh ask and reply quickly, "Yep. Fine. Totally fine." I probably replied too quickly because he opened the door. "What's wrong Maya?" he asks as he takes my hands. I look at him, he must've seen how scared I am because he pulls me into a hug. "You know you can tell me anything..Right?" he asks. I move my head so I can look up at him, "You promise you won't leave me or be angry?" I ask feeling tears threatening. "I promise, I love you May." he says as he pulls away to look me in the eyes. "I know that you're only 24 and I'm only 21 b-b-but. I-I I'm p-preg-pregnant." I say and feel tears starting running down my cheeks. Josh turns away and places a hand on the door and leans there or a few moments. This is where he leaves, I bite my lip nervously. "J-J-Josh?" I ask nervously. I sit on the toilet lid waiting for him to answer me. I twas about a minute until he turned around but it felt like an eternity. When he turned around I tried to read his gaze but it was blank. I look at him nervously, "J-Josh?" I ask again. He walks over to me, pulls me up and hugs me. I didn't realise I was shaking but when he started rubbing circles on my back. I start relaxing in his arms, "We'll get through this, don't worry Gorgeous."  he says and I slowly stop crying. I turn to look at him, "Really? You aren't leaving me?" I ask, surprised at his reaction. "Nope, you are stuck with me." he answers smiling and I look at him and return his smile. I hug him again, "Thank you...for staying." I murmur into his chest. "Of course little Ferret." he replies. A moment later I'm being picked up and Josh gently lays my down on our bed, "What are you doing Josh?" I ask laughing as he sits next to me. "If you are pregnant you need to rest." he tells me gently. I roll my eyes and get back up, "I'm fine Josh." He gets up and sits me back on the bed, "Nope you are resting." I look at him, "Josh. I love you. But I am fine. I don't need to be taken care of for like 7 more months, I'm barely half a month." I say as I get up and walk downstairs.

--Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, let me know if you liked this or have any ideas and have a great day!--