Let Me Talk

Scarlett could feel her heart breaking when she heard the emotionless from Y/N's voice. She's never heard her using that tone, well not to her anyway. She knows there's definitely something wrong, and she will find that out.

She was brought back to reality when she heard a satisfied sigh next to her. She looked at her boyfriend, frowning.

"Finally, some alone and quiet time." Colin said with a big smirk and was about to pull Scarlett for a kiss but the actress had stood up and moved away from him. "What?"

"Are you fucking serious?" Scarlett asked, eyebrows furrowed in disbelief. "My daughter hyperventilate just a minute ago and you want me to have sex with you? And you even had the fucking guts to say that it was a fucking relief that she's out?"

"Yeah? What? We missed each other. Come on, come back here. You're so hot." Colin said, and smirk again.

"I can't fucking believe you. I should've paid more attention to my daughter. We're done." Scarlett said, her voice laced with venom. "I want you to get out, now."

"But—"

"Now!" Scarlett yelled.

Colin just rolled his eyes and stood up, "You're gonna come back to me. I know you will."

Scarlett scoffed, "I'm Scarlett Johansson. Why would I?" She said and smirked when Colin just gulped and walked out.

"Now," Scarlett sighs. "Time to make up to my daughter and Y/N." She said with a smile.

***

EVENING

Sitting around the table, the L/N's and Johansson's ate together, talking here and there, laughing, and smiling.

Since they are in the presence of their families, Y/N was civil with Scarlett.

"And then we met Kate!" Rose continue with her story about her amazing day with Y/N. "She was deaf, but luckily, Y/N knows how to sign language and she taught me some basics and we talked with Kate!" (I do know how to sign language, a family member of mine is deaf and I learned it for him.)

Everyone smiles.

Scarlett looked at Y/N and smiles at her, she just keeps on being amazed. Then she looked at Rose, "That was so cool, baby. And I'm proud of you for learning sign language to talk to a friend." She said.

"Thank you, momma! It was so fun! Then we ate Happy Meals." Rose giggled. "Y/N bought a Happy Meal for herself."

"Hey!" Y/N playfully whined. "I just did that so you could have two toys! Why the hate?!"

Elise, Anastasia, and Scarlett laughs.

Rose giggles, "You love the nuggets though."

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine. I was after the nuggets."

Rose laugh loudly, clapping her hands.

The three mothers chuckles at their cute antics. Their hearts melted when Rose smiles widely while looking at Y/N, her eyes held pure joy and adoration.

"I love you, Y/N, you're the best." Rose said.

Y/N's heart melted, she can feel herself wanting to cry, but she held it in. She smiles, "I love you, too, Rose."

Scarlett bit her lip, smiling.

— after dinner, Scarlett and Rose went home.

"I really love Y/N, mommy." Rose said while Scarlett is tucking her in.

Scarlett smiles, "Me too, sweetie."

"She's the best." Rose smiles widely and yawning.

"Sleep, sweetie. I promise, we will spend some time with Y/N. Okay?" Scarlett said, smiling.

"Really, mommy?" Rose asked, her eyes sparkling. "I want to spend time with her! I wish we can have her instead of Colin... no offense, mommy. I-I just don't like him." She said with a little voice.

Scarlett sighs, smiling softly. She caress Rose's hair. "I know, love. I'm so sorry for not listening to you. I am now, and don't worry, you won't see him again. I ended things with him." She explained.

"Really, mommy?" Rose asked, hopeful.

Scarlett nodded, "Yes, my love."

"I'm glad, mommy." Rose said, smiling.

"I am too." Scarlett smiles.

**

"What's the matter? Is Rose okay?" Y/N asked as soon as Scarlett opened the door. She's worried because the actress texted her saying that Rose wants to see her.

"Follow me." Scarlett said.

Frowning, Y/N just obeyed.

They walk upstairs and Y/N raised an eyebrow when they passed Rose's bedroom. "Um, what's going on?"

Scarlett opened her bedroom door and motion for Y/N to come in.

Confused, Y/N just walked in.

Scarlett locked the door.

Y/N immediately turned around when she heard the click. "W-What are you doing? You said Rose wants to see me!"

"I wanna talk." Scarlett said.

"You lied?" Y/N frowned.

"Because I know if I told you that I want to talk, you wouldn't respond." Scarlett said.

"We don't have anything to talk about." Y/N said, shaking her head.

"I broke up with Colin." Scarlett said.

"Well good for you, you finally listen to your daughter." Y/N said, even though that's a good news for her, she can't help but to be bitter. Rose told her that she doesn't feel safe around the guy, but Scarlett didn't even noticed.

"Y/N—"

"Don't." Y/N said, "I don't wanna talk to you, can I leave now?" She asked. So what if she's single now? She's still straight, and I have a lot going on right now. I don't need more heartache. She thought.

"Let me talk for fuck's sake!" Scarlett almost shouted in frustration.

"Talk? What, you're gonna—"

Scarlett cut Y/N off. "Shut up and let me talk!"

Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Scarlett frown, clenching her jaw. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"What're you gonna do about it?" Y/N asked, smirking.

But her smirk immediately fade away when Scarlett stare into her soul, walking closer. "Don't you dare come near me!"

Scarlett trapped Y/N against the wall, "Since you don't wanna talk to me, why don't we put that mouth of yours into good use?" She smirked.

"Fuck you." Y/N spat, before crashing her lips on Scarlett's.