Chapter 12: Missing crystal

They arrived at the museum. Marinette noticed some people looking at her, she smiled and waved her hand they bowed and quickly left and giggling. She may have gone into hiding for 3 years but the citizens will never forget their precious princess. The class noticed people bowing their direction and were confused by it.

Lila the decided to take this opportunity and said, "Oh they're probably bowing to me, I mean I am close to the princess so that makes my position quite up high."

The rest of the class gushed over at how cool the Italian was. Marinette wanted to lash out at Lila so bad but kept her cool. From the corner of Nino's eyes, he could see magic flickering around Marinette's hand, he quickly went beside her and whispered.

"Your highness, it's best you calm down your magic is starting to show."

Marinette took note of this and nodded, she calmed herself down but kept a stoic face.

(Once inside)

The class was now waiting for their tour guide and while admiring the interior of the museum. When the tour guide arrived, the first thing Marinette thought was, 'Oh you have got to be kidding me.'

"Hello, my name is Zhao Cuo, it's a pleasure to meet you" He greeted. "Today I will be your tour guide." (Played by Liu Yu Chang, if you watch this c drama called I've fallen for you then you know who he is)

The girls were gushing over how cute the tour guide was, the only one that wasn't was Marinette in fact she was quite annoyed, because Zhao Cuo was her old bodyguard before Nino, she had heard that he moved to her father's special force after she had moved but that was it.

The special force divison was a different from the military and regular knights, the special force was only for those for the cold blooded, bloodlust and most ruthless people. They consist of mostly assassins, trackers, and spies. (Author: Think of this like ANBU from Naruto.) Which is why she was surprised when she heard he entered the SF division.

Marinette looked at Aaron and gave him a suspicious look, but he only gave her an innocent smile. Marinette stopped and held her friends back waiting for the others to go ahead.

"Guys" She whispered, "You see our tour guide over there?"

They all nodded, "He's not an ordinary tour guide."

Kagami looked confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

Marinette sighed and explained, "That man belongs to the Special Force division I the palace, which is why I'm confused too why he's here. The only reason he would be here would either be to protect me, spy on someone, or it's a track and kill assignment."

~ Ring, ring ~

Marinette looked at her phone and saw that it's her father. She looked at her friends and said, "You guys go ahead, I have to take this it's my father."

They all nodded and left.

"Hello?" Marinette answered.

"Meiying where are you right now?" Her father asked.

"I'm in (Insert name of museum)" said Marinette.

"Meiying listen to me, I want you to stay close to Zhao Cuo understand."

"Why is something wrong?" She asked.

Marinette sneered, "Also, thank you for the heads up by the way, you could have told me he was going to me here."

"Don't you use that tone on me young lady." He scolded, "Anyway it's for your safety."

"Father, you could have just sent a normal knight to protect me, like all the other ones hidden her." She spoke.