64🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Tera Saath hai Toh mujhe kya kami hai
Teri har muskan se mili mujhe kushi hai
Muskuraate Rehna isi Tarah humesha
Kyonki teri is muskan mein meri jaan basi hai
❤❤❤

🎄🎠🎄Tera Saath hai Toh mujhe kya kami haiTeri har muskan se mili mujhe kushi haiMuskuraate Rehna isi Tarah humeshaKyonki teri is muskan mein meri jaan basi hai❤❤❤

Abhi pov:

"Bhoom.."

I saw my sweetheart smiling face flashing infront of my eyes nd a soft wisper of hani...

"Bhai..bhai"

My head was aching nd I was feeling dizzy like my entire world was spinning around me.

I forcibly tried to open my eyes to save my sister and the baby but everything was blurry. My vision was foggy. I could only see dark spots everywhere nd soon darkness was consuming me but I wanted to fight for my sister & her baby to save them nd for my family & sweetheart too who was waiting for my return to her... slowly it was going to blank. I wanted to fight back but my body was not cooperating to it. I took a last deep breath before fading into darkness.

Beep...beep..

"He is in critical condition"

Someone murmered..I tried to concentrate that what is happening around me but all I see was dark nd it went blank again.

************************************

I woke up as soon as my body felt an electric jolt which I felt it years ago when I held my sweetheart in my arms for the first time. Soon, it went away when i felt tear drops on my hands nd someone caressing my hand which sent tingles to my body while I heard her muffled sounds.

And it's her...my sweetheart...I quickly tried to open my eyes to see her beautiful face nd ask her why she was crying..

But I couldn't open my eyes as i felt like someone is shuting my eyes nd mouth forcefully.

I felt her lips on me...showering me with her kisses while i felt her tears on me making me want to wipe her tears with my thumb.

"Abhi...see...I gave kissee to all your wounds...now are you feeling pain?"

No sweetheart I feel soothing...I wanted to say it out loudly but nothing came out of my mouth as I felt like someone had tied my mouth with a cloth tightly.

"I wish you could wake up and return all my kisses my devil" Her voice sniffed.

I will give you double sweetheart but for that I have to wake up. I'm trying my best but I couldn't move an inch..

Please help me to come out of it sweetheart...I can't stay like this without having a glimpse of you.

I'm requesting you god..My sweet heart is crying for me..I have to wake up nd comfort her. Her sobbings were breaking my heart...