♡𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇♡

We're the best friends~

5th February, 2031.

"Where's the cake?", a blonde woman asked from the kitchen.

"Renjun went out to buy it. Don't worry he will come back soon, Minnie", a long black-haired Chinese young lady, Ningning replied.

"Please I feel so emotional. The little baby boy whom we raised together is not a baby anymore", the blond man said as he wiped his invisible tears and leaned on his bestfriend's shoulder.

"Yah Jaemin-ah. Let me do my work", a strong, masculine man said as he pushed the other's head away. Jeno continued blowing the red and white balloons.

Jaemin didn't even change a little bit as he pouted and looked at Jeno. "Jeno I have noticed this. After having your own family, you forgot me", he said in a sad dramatic tone.

The other man sighed and twisted his body towards his pouty friend. "Remember it was you who used to ditch your own friends to go on a date with your girlfriend?"

"But I can't refuse Minjeong. She is my whole world. Right Minnie?"

"Yes baby", his wife answered from the kitchen.

Jaemin smiled and gave her a flying kiss with a wink. Then he started helping Jeno blowing the balloons.

"Eww please stop this PDA. We have been seeing this for twelve years now", a stylish lady came to the kitchen and put the icecream in the refrigerator.

"It's impossible." Minjeong threw a wink at Aeri as the other made a disgusted face.

"Pass me the balloons!!!", a scream was heard from the corner of the living room as a Chinese young man stood on a stool.

"I'm coming." The owner of the sweet voice stood up from the sofa and went towards the younger. She picked up the balloons from the floor which were already filled with air by the two bestfriends. She started giving the balloons one by one as the Chinese stuck them on the wall.

"Thank you, Jimin", he thanked her as she just nodded with a smile.

"Can anyone tell me how to untangle the lights?", the Canadian asked as he was struggling with the long fairy lights.

His wife who just finished cutting the vegetables in the kitchen said, "Ning can you start making the ramen?"

"Yes yes I can make it", the younger replied and nodded.