fourty eight. (m)

This Chapter Contains slight Sexual Activity/ Mature Material. Bratty Jungkook and An Angry Taehyung.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

-Chapter Fourty Eight-

————

The following morning, Jungkook had woken up before Taaehyung did. The elder was still soundly sleeping with his face tucked into the younger's neck, while Jungkook was debating on what he should do next as his mind raced with enticingly wild thoughts.

He wanted to do something, to try something. He wanted his o try to get the heat out of his system, but he knew that he'd without a doubt be punished for it when Taehyung woke up.

Instead of just getting up and taking a shower to rid his problem, He wanted to cuff Taehyung to the bed and try something new. So, after 20 minutes of debating and hesitating, He did. But, It was safe to say that he'd maybe be starting to regret his choice.

"Don't You dare, You fucking Brat." The Dom Snarled, eyes ablaze as he glared at the boy sat on his hips, the cuffs on his wrists and ankles making it impossible for him to move without a burn from the metal. "Or I'll fucking punish you For disobedience."

Jungkook huffed, Giggling idly to himself as he looked down at the elder's angry face, his legs situated comfortably on each side of the man's bare thighs as his finger tips drummed lightly on the pale tanned chest. "Will You, Daddy?" He giggled again, Finding each angry tug on the handcuffs chaining the Dom to the bed simply amusing. "Baby's Just trying to have fun!"

Taehyung glared at him with so much intensity, that The younger quietly whimpered, slowly falling forward so his chest and front was now directly on top of taehyung's while he looked up at him with a pout. "Daddy, Please Don't be mad?" He fluttered his eyelashes, his doe eyes wide as he gave his boyfriend the most innocent look he could make. "Baby Only wants to have fun."

Taehyung just glared at him, Not responding with anything but his cold stare. Being woken up By an eager Jungkook was pleasant, but waking up to finding out he'd been handcuffed to the bed was anything but. He was Expecting some kind of Permission to be granted, Because who said The younger could do this to him? He certainly didn't.

But, Bless Him, Jungkook looks so excited to misbehave.

Taehyung tilted his head, dirty blonde locks messy and disheveled on the pillow. His lips formed a scowl, his nose scrunching up in distaste at the cool metal binding him. "I am fucking Mad. Did Daddy Give you permission to do this to him? Huh?"

Jungkook gulped, his eyes widening slowly before he exhaled, a shaky, intimidated smile taking over his otherwise intimidated complexion. No. He wasn't going to let his submission take over. He wanted to be strong -Just this once. "No Daddy..b-but I promise to make you feel good!"

Taehyung just scoffed, a deep, low groan leaving his lips when Jungkook began to grind his hips back and forth with little whimpers, his small hands holding Onto the Dom's Shoulders for leverage as his nails dug into the skin. Taehyung bucked his hips up, resulting in a loud whine from the Sub as he rocked his hips even faster. "Don't think you won't get punished, Slut." Taehyung snickered, His head falling back into the pillow as he watched the boy on top of him with a satisfied smirk. "As soon as I get out of these cuffs, You will Regret it."