10'THE COURT

As we are all gathered here in court for the report of  SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR by his wife-HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ,asking for a Divorce from her husband  whom hasn't been intimate with her for all her marital life,now  in front of the judge,witnesses and family members we'll like to take your respective reasons and if their's none you may divorce her as she request.

"My lord I may like to keep my reasons personal"I replied while standing  in the witness box,and all our family members watch in suppress with an expressionless expression.

"Objection my lord! There are no personal reasons in court everything should be free said in an open space"Hudyan's lawyer  Rafeeq tawheed objected.

"My lord we have a witness whom may be of very good help"my lawyer kelvin  Franscis announced.

"You May carry on,the witness shall swear to say nothing but the truth and proceed to enter the witness box"

"The elegant fayha Mahmoudi walked in to the court,swore to say nothing but the truth and she proceeded as she stood in the witness box to give her explanation"

"My lord,my name is fayha Mahmoudi,I'm an extended friend of Hudyan sohail baz and there's just one thing I can say about this which might be useful-Fast  forward in 2014 around March she ushered me to Fernand-Widal Hospital to take some pre marital  tests before finally leaving Paris to Egypt,which parts of the tests include the Blood group,Genotype,HIV/AIDS,Hepatitis B  and a lot more.

So the doctor insisted she takes the tests too for health assurance which she'd after a great difficulty,we left after all samples were taken with a promise to come pick up  the results the following day,which I went alone.

It's the rule of a hospital to not give one's test results to another without his/her consent,so the doctor insisted she comes to the hospital,after several calls and pleadings she refused to come.

The only thing I got out of doctor Khalid mahr was 'Their's something disturbing about your friends test results,the earlier she comes for proper medication the easier it'll be for her" I asked him what was wrong with her and he never said but he looked disturbed.

I talked to her several more times,but she got angry and annoyed,so I stopped bothering her.I left to Egypt and got married,we lost contacts.

"Thank you mrs.fayha Mahmoudi.my lord if you may permit me now I'll like to call on Dr.Khalid Mahr to tell us what he knows regarding this issue"The court went loud in murmurs,Hudyan looking so confused as to not understanding what's happening,Shahzaib regretting why this is happening in a public place like the court,all family and friends looking so worried and those friends of hers sat silently with an evil expression on their faces enjoying every moment .

"My name is Dr.Khalid mahr from Fernand widal hospital,Fayha has said everything but one which she didn't know which was the tests results and I may like to hand over the results as evidence which was taken some years back in 2014"Dr.Khalid mahr handed over the results to the judge.

"I may announce the results as seen Blood group-O+
Genotype-AA
HIV/AIDS-Positive
Hepatitis B-Non-reactive"

"The place was pervaded with painful wails,wails of Hudyan,shahzaib and all other family members except her friends whom where not thunderbolt to hear the news"