Part 11: he cares for me ?

He sat on the ground and took your foot in his hands taking you by surprise . He removed your sandal and you were shocked .

Did he just touch your feet ? Did he just touch your footwear ?

What is he doing ? Is it really him ?

He started treating your wound . A smile crept your lips on seeing him taking care of you .

After spraying and wrapping up your ankle he relived his breath and looked up at you only to find you smiling at him blushingly . Your face coated with a tint on red .

Stop with that creepy smile .

He spoke bringing you out of your trance . He is back to his cold self again . Bruh . Just few seconds ago he was all soft taking care of you and now he is cold again .

It's not creepy .

You argued back . The next think he did made your heart skip a beat . He came dangerously close to your face , you could feel his breath on your face .

You use this mouth to talk back to me and yell at me . But what happened to this little mouth when those girls were bullying you ?

He said holding your lips on his hands . Adrenaline kicked in , heat rushed through your veins . Your face became red . Your heart started beating faster and you just hoped he wouldn't hear it because you could hear your own heartbeat . He saw the effect he had on you and left your lips . He smirked while backing up .

You are so weak .

N-no I m not .

You said stuttering . You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering . His smirk only grew wider .

My princess is very bad at lying .

He said and again this time your heart skipped so many beats . Butterflies danced in your stomach . Goosebumps arrived on your body . He called you his .

Wtf is he doing to my poor heart ? You thought .

I - I -

You opened your mouth to say something but was stopped by him .

Not just shouting at me or acting strong infront of me . Where was your strong behaviour and your voice at the college when everyone were laughing at you . Why was your mouth zipped ? What happened to you ? How can you let others bully you ? Remember that you are a princess and you can't let anyone make fun of you . Do you understand?

He said in his deep voice and you nodded your head vigorously.

Time skip ;

The doctor came and treated your ankle saying that it was just a small sprain and you will be fine within no time . You sighed in relief . After the doctor left jungkook came into the room .

How are you y/n ?

I am feeling better .

I should have been there for you .

It's fine jungkook. By the way what happened to those girls ?

Don't worry about them . No one's gonna bully you from tomorrow .

Why is that so suddenly ?

I talked to the head about them and they got detained from the college .

What ? Are you serious ?

Your pupils dilated making you shock .

No need of doing that . They have apologised and that's fine . You shouldn't send them away from the college .

Don't blame me y/n . Blame hyung . Actually those girls got a detention only for a month but hyung didn't get satisfied. He talked to the chairman and now they are permanently detained from the college .

He said making you frown . Taehyung did that ? For you ? But why ? He doesn't care about you right ? Then why did he have to take this so far .

Hyung is not as bad as you think y/n .

Jungkook spoke making you snap out of your thoughts.

Huh ?

You scoffed rolling your eyes at him .

Your hyung hates me a lot and he is a very cold person . Doesn't even talk to me properly . Does he even know how to smile , I highly doubt that .

You said making him chuckle . He ruffled your hair calling you cute .

Hyung isn't like what you think .

Then tell me about him.

He is the eldest one among us and is going to be the next king . Because of that since he was a kid he was always trained . My dad was very strict with him . But my grandpa spoiled him . He loves him a lot . Hyung was not allowed to play because my dad thinks it's waste of time . My grandpa used to play with my hyung and train him in a very easy way . He was always happy and all smiling when he was with grandpa .

He said remembering about the past .

You didn't let out any word and let him continue his speech .

When my hyung turned 10yo his training became more strict . He was sent to Europe . Because my dad thought that being far away from us he will learn responsibilities.

Two years later my grandpa passed away . Hyung had lost the person who pampered and loved him the most . Hyung went into shock and it was a lot to take for him . Since then he stopped smiling and talking much .

Your heart softened listening to the story . You took taehyung wrong .

Then what about you jungkook? Why didn't you get trained like him ?

Me ? Who said I am not trained ? Since I was the youngest they were a little bit lenient on me . My mom and grandma pampered me a lot . But my dad was strict . I only acted silent and disciplined infront of him . I like to live a very simple life y/n . Also I m not going to be the next king . It's hyung who is going to be the king . That's why he was trained more harder than me .

Why didn't you go to Europe with taehyung? Where were you all these years ?

As I said I wanted to live my life as simple as possible . I lived here in daegu. I worked part time and lived on my own . Money was sent to me every week but I declined them . I wanted to be independent.

What ? You worked part time ?

Jungkook laughed at your shocked expression.

I can't believe this . The second prince of daegu worked part time . Wow . You are a very great person jungkook.

Thank you y/n . So as my hyung . He is a very great person . He has so many responsibilities on his shoulder and he is filling them without failing . I am so proud of him .

Jungkook said smiling . Taehyung is really a great person as he said .

Now you understood why taehyung never smiles or lives freely . But why does he hates you ? You didn't do anything bad to him tho .