***soulmates 1/2***

Do you think malori would be the type of person to fraw on herself in class? Well, in this AU she is. This AU is one where whatever your soulmate draws on their skin, appears on yours.

At first the demon queen had belived that she didn't have a soulmate, until recently.

After centuries, finally her soulmate decided to draw on themselves. A couple years ago it started.

She found a heart drawn on her wrist and some other doodles on her legs and arms. One time she even saw her own name written in a heart. Weird.

Sometimes she would find notes written on her palm which left her clueless. The most recent one being 'beat Ceriks ass' honestly, it kind of amuses her. These notes and random drawings are why after every fight with an adventurer or after she wakes up she immediately looks onto her arms and legs to find if there's something new written on.

This time though. Vel is deciding to write back. Underneath the most recent note she wrote, 'who's Cerik?'

***

"CERIK!"

"WHAT!?"

"THEY ANSWERED!"

"WHO!?"

"COME HERE AND SEE!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!"

Taking note of her friends whinny tone, malori instead focused on the words written on her palm.

It should be an easy answer. In any normal conversation she would have just said the answer. But this is her soulmate. First impressions matter.

Also the crushing reality that her soulmate has probably noticed the demon queens name written somewhere with a heart around it just now dawned on her. Still it is a little upsetting that this person most likely isn't her child/adulthood crush.

"Well you sure took your time getting down here." Malori slyly remarked to her friend walking towards her while drinking out of his glass of water.

"I was thirsty." Cerik explained.

Carfully looking over maloris shoulder he scanned tbe words written on her palm and obviously only focused on the important stuff. "Not if i beat your ass first, you gremlin."

"How do i respond?"

"Like a normal person?"

"No, but... like do i say that cerik is my werid best friend with a snake in stockings fetish that, on some occasions, i still share a bed with to this day."

"Preferably not. Just say that he is your best friend, but leave the fetish and bed stuff out of it."

Grabbing the same marker she jad written with before she answered.

'He's just my friend'

Thanks Vianney_654 for the idea. Hope you have a wonderful day/night ;)