56

~Kenma Point Of View~

"Bokuto." I say gaining their attention.

After checking every gym and a lot of walking, I've finally found Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Kenma? Do you need something?" Bokuto asked confused.

"Yeah y/n is trying to as kuroo said "roosternapp" him. Go help him." I said making both of them look dumbfounded.

Suddenly Bokuto burst out laughing. "I need to see that!" He says in between laughs.

"Let's go get her.." Akaashi sighs.

They start walking while I just follow behind. I noticed Akaashi kept glancing at me every few seconds making me uncomfortable and finally asking what's up.

"Do you need something?" I ask.

"Do you like y/n?" He asks seriously, catching me by surprise.

"Why do you ask?" I look away before saying. Him asking me that in the tone he did made me think he likes her, if not that then I don't know why else.

"Because I like her." He says making me suddenly stop walking. I thought of that possibility and was ready for that answer but it was still so shocking. He said it without hesitation too.

Bokuto didn't seem surprised by that answer meaning he knew all this time. Both of them stopped walking, watching my reaction to what he just told me.

Has he liked her this whole time? How long has he liked her? Thats why he was s asking, I was right.

"If you don't ask her out soon, i'll start making moves. She likes you at the moment, i'm sure of it but if you take to long to realize your feelings then i'll make her fall for me." He says turning around and walking away after finishing, bokuto following.