022 Weaponized

Twenty Two, Weaponized

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STILES WASN'T a stranger to feeling like death .. or looking like it for that matter. his heart was pounding, he felt sick to his stomach — not cause he was sick, for other reasons. for his friends, for the girl he adored more than life itself.

his footsteps were heavy as he hurried over to natalie martin, the woman had a worried look plastered on her face. good thing her daughter wasn't here. "stiles, you're not looking so good, hun. maybe you should lay down? take a bed? i'll get one set up for you, yeah?"

the boy smiled softly, sweat was falling past him like tears — his color was fading. "it's okay, thanks, have you seen mr. yukimura?" the aged woman nodded, "yeah, he's fine. he's helping out other students." the boy nodded, mumbling an 'okay' with a tight lip smile. however, his sick form came to a stop — eyes casted upon coach, and his heart seem to crack.

"is coach the only adult who got sick today?"

"as far as i know, yes."
"w-why is he.."
"stiles?"

the woman gently took ahold on the boys upper arm, "i really think you should lie down.." the boy nodded, gently squeezing the woman's arm. "yeah, no, i swear it's okay. i'll be right back, promise." the woman sighed as the boy ran off, mind racing.

luna's finger tips were pressing hard into her temples, even with stiles' jacket she was still shaking. her fuzzy vision was getting worse and she could feel the panick attack coming on.

her form jumped slightly at the dirty blonde taking solitude next to her, her teeth latched onto her bottom lip. "he's gonna come back, you mean everything to h-him." luna couldn't help but smile, her glossy eyes locked on malia's glossy eyes. "he cares about y-you too, y'know."

malia smiled, "not as much as he cares for you. you deserve all his love, luna, i know you're scared of it. i can sense it, you're scared he might leave. honestly, even if he does, he'll come back. he can't live without you."

luna couldn't stop the small cry slipping past her lips, her head gently falling on malia's shoulder. the two staying close to each other, malia's chin resting on the girls head .. her eyes fluttering shut. luna sighed, her hands sliding into the pockets, in hopes of warmth — though, her fingers hit paper. the girl gently pulled it out, leaning away from malia gently to unfolded it. "w-what is that?"

"i-i don't know."
"what do y-you mean you don't know? it was in stiles' jacket?"
"i-i can't read it."
"w-what? luna, what are you-"
"i-i can't see anything, malia."