Stefan- werewolf bite

Request: could you do one where Stefan is bitten by a werewolf and Damon begs Klaus to save Stefans life which he agrees to. While they wait Stefan starts to hallucinating and Damon calms him down by telling him stories about their lives before.

Damon's POV

,, Klaus please come as fast as you can. I'm really worried about Stefan! You be there in 2 hours? Okay thank you so much." I put my phone back on Stefans nightstand. Stefan and I were on a trip, then he got bitten by a werewolf. My poor baby brother.
He can hardly lie still and moans in pain.
,, Damy!!!! Please make the pain stop!!!" he's screaming at me.
I place his hand in mine and shush him.
,, hey, hey it's okay. The pain will be gone soon Stef. I promise."
He suddenly wide his eyes
,, FATHER PLEASE DON'T DO THAT !!! PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD!!!! NO NO NO NO DON'T PUNISH DAMON FOR WHAT I DID!!" he began to cry.
,, STEFAN HEY. Hey it's okay I'm here father is dead. You're at home.."
,, NO NO NO..... i don't have a Home anymore...* hiccup* I killed my dad and turned my big brother in a vampire... he hates me... my big brother hates me." now he is crying terribly, he can hardly breathe. He's really hallucinating... my poor Stefan.
,, STEFAN LOOK AT ME.." he looks at me with red puffy eyes. I think my heart is shatter now.
,, Your big brother loves you, he loves you so much.
He loves you since the day you were born. You are his everything. He's loves the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you ask for something, he loves absolutely everything about you and there's nothing that would every change that." I told him with tears in my eyes. I love him so much.
,, he loves me?" ,, yes he loves you."
For a little moment we just looked at each other. Then Stefan start to scream again..
I lay down and pull him into my arms.
I tried to calm him down, by singing a song but it didn't work.
Then I tried something new.
,, hey do you remember when I taught you how to ride a bike?" I ask him with a smile
He chuckles
,, of course I do. It was may 1988. I have fallen and hurt myself by it and you made a huge Drama out of it. You said ,, YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET NEAR A BIKE AGAIN!!!" he began to laugh.

Flashback

Stefans POV
It's a warm day and Damon bought me a bike. He said he wants to taught me how to ride it. I'm scared. I know I'm a vampire and I can't get hurt and I'm a hundred and some years old but I still don't want to fall.
,, Okay Stef, come on. Now kick with your legs and you will drive.."
,, but you will hold me? Do you hold me?" I ask him with a scared tone. I'm really scared of it, it looks so easy but still, I think everyone is scared when they try something new either in a good or bad way.
,, Yes Stefan, I will hold you." he chuckles.
,, okay...1....2....3.... Go!" now I'm driving.
Damon's POV
It's Stefan first time riding a bike and I couldn't be more proud of him then I'm already am. He's doing it so good. I'm walking a little bit slower,till I let him go..
I'm so proud of him. But then he falls!!! Omg Stefan!!!
I run up to him and saw that he got hurt on his knee.
,, is everything okay? Does it hurt ??" I ask him worried. He chuckles.
,, Damy I'm fine I'm a vampire remember, the wound will go away. See?"
The wound began to heal. I let a deep breathe out.
,, okay that's it. That was your first and last time on a bike. You will never ever get bear a bike again!!" I said to him seriously. He's just laughing.
The next day we tried it again and he got it.
Present day
We are both laughing at the memory.
,, you were so worried, just because I have fallen.." Stefan said to me still laughing.
,, hey- because- because ugh you know you got hurt I couldn't thought."
,, oh do you remember the time I had friends over and you were scared, came to me and I had to read a story to you. You fall asleep so did. my friends?"
Stefan thought for a minute.
,, no I don't remember.." he says to Damon with a disappointment tone in his voice
,, it's okay you were what 3 or 4 years old ?"
,, can you tell me about it?" i nodded.

Flashback ( Ryle and tom aren't real)

Father finally allowed me to have a sleepover at our house with my friends.
Ryle,Tom and I are sitting in my room. Talking about something that happened to Ryle. I noticed that it rains outside, I just hope that it won't start to thunder..
Because Stefan hates thunder and lightning and all the stuff. It's hard for him to not come into my room this whole night because I have this sleepover. I'm feeling a little guilty, cuz he's only 3 years old. Should I go to him? Should I check on him? Maybe he's hungry? What's if he-
,, you okay Damon?" Tom cutting off from my thoughts.
,, yeah- yeah I'm good.." I answered him
,, really? You're sure?" he ask me a second time.
,, okay. I'm worried about Stefan. It's his first time sleeping without me.." ,, We understand Damon but he has to learn it." Ryle tried to explain it to me
,, I know, ugh , but he's only 3 years old... my poor baby..."
We sat there in silence.
,, do you want to get your little-" Ryle was cutting off by the door. The door got opened... really fast which makes us grasp. It's Stefan... crying... holding his teddy bear that I gave him then he was a baby..
he comes up to me. I open my arms for him to hug me.
,, hey what's wrong?" I ask him ,holding him as close as I can
,, Damy I had a nightmare... there were these big scary monsters and they chased me!!" He explained it to me.
,, ohh did they scared you?" he nodded.
,, it's okay, they gone. They won't come back. And if they do, you just tell them to go away and if they won't then your big brother will chase them away and scare them just like they did with you."
He smiled at me. I love his smile so much.
And his big beautiful green eyes of course.
,, Damy could you read something for me?" I nodded.
So I picked out a story and began to read it out loud. After it I looked up only to see Stefan asleep in my arms and Tom and Ryle asleep on my bed. I smiled to myself and fell asleep too.

Present Day

I looked down, Stefans asleep....
He finally got some rest. The I saw Klaus appears. He looks down at Stefan and smiled at the sight of him. Then he walks over to us, bites in his arms and feed Stefan with his blood. But Stefan is too tired to wake up, but thankfully the wound heals.
,, thank you Klaus. I appreciate it." I thanked him
,, of course. Stefan is my friend. Besides that I have siblings too. Good night Damon." that's the last think he said and then puff he's gone.
I kissed Stefans cheek one more time and fell asleep too.

Hey guys🙈
I actually wanted to post this on Thursday but I fell asleep so shame on me 🤺
School started his Thursday soo yeah.
Anyways I hope you had an amazing day and that y'all stay safe out there!!!❤️
Keep requesting!! I ❤️ U all !!!!