10

Arthur's P.O.V
We made it back to the castle and exit the carriage. Walking up the stairs, I saw the King and Queen standing there as Elder Virion, Tess and Rose walk pass them. I was about to follow them but a hand was out in front of me. I looked up and saw King Alduin move his hand from in front of me. "It seems that years of being a King has made me a bit old-fashioned and stubborn." King Alduin said as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "What he's trying to say is...we're sorry for earlier. Please accept our apology and consider this place your own." Queen Merial said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You are my daughter's savior and my father's very first disciple. Let me welcome you once again, properly." Kind Alduin said as he held his hand towards me. I smiled before I shaked his hand. "Thank you for the generosity." I told him as I looked up to him. "Hold on! If you're really sorry to Arthur, t-then...excuse my sister and I from our Royal duties for today. Let us play outside! I want to show him around the city with Tess!" Rose said as she slid in front of me holding both her hands out. Her parents looked at each other dumbfounded by Rose before they agreed.

"I'm ready! Let's go, Art, Tess!" I heard Rose say from behind me. Tess came out before her as she sat besides me with a proud look on her face at Rose's outfit. 'She looks so cute...' I thought as I looked at her seeing the smile on her face. I blushed before I felt Tess nudge me, causing me to turn towards her. She was smirking at me as I looked away with Rose walking towards me. Rose grabbed my hand as we left the palace with Tess following behind us. As we walked around town, Rose and Tess pointed at different places as we pass by.

Suddenly someone bumped my shoulder causing us to stop. "Ack! Sorry--" I told them as they cut me off. "Gross! I got human germs on me." The boy said as I scrunched up my face at his words. 'What the--' I thought as I brushed my shoulder looking at him weirdly. "Just because Elder Virion favors you a bit, do you think you belong here?" The boy said as he pointed towards me brushing his hair. "Come on, Art, let's go." Rose said as she pulled my hand with Tess nodding in agreement. 'This blatantly cliche side character... I kind of want to mess with him.' I thought to myself as I got irritated by the way he posed.

"Princesses, while I applaud your kindness, it is beneath your level to be with human commoner. Allow me, Feyrith Ivsaar II to escort you." The boy named Feyrith said to Rose and Tess as he bowed to them. I smirked to myself as I saw him looked at Rose who shifted slightly. "Gasp! Feyrith? The Feyrith Ivsaur?!" I exclaimed as I pointed at him causing Rose to look at me confused. Tess looked at me unamuse by what I said. "So even you've heard of my genius? Of course, awakening recently while I'm still so young is--" he started to say before he paused midway and looked at me.

"Wait, what did you just call me?! It's pronounced Ivsaar, you ignorant fool!" He exclaimed annoyed at me as I smiled at him. "Ignorant, indeed." I said as Tess laughed at what I said. Rose just looked between us not understanding the situation. "I had no clue that I was in the presence of such inspiring genius! This bug will remember to give you proper respect. Now, if you'll excuse us..." I told him bowing slightly as Tess laughed silently. "I actually like you. You're not that bad." I heard Tess say as Rose walked towards us. "Art? Why are you bowing to him?" She asked me as I looked at her.

"It's nothing to worry about." I told her as we began to walk away. "Stop! You think I didn't see through your sarcasm?" Feyrith said as he walked towards us. We turned to look at him as I smiled slightly. 'So he's not quite as dense as I thought.' I thought to myself looking at him amused. "For the pride of the Isvaar House, I challenge you to a duel!" He said as he raised his hand with a piece of paper before throwing it to the ground. 'What the actual f---' I thought as I looked at him not knowing what to say as Rose stepped in front of me.