Party Party Yeah

This chapter is dedicated to ilovejikook14, thanks for all the support hun <3

-

Weeks had past and a LOT had changed since the couples came out to the world.

For starters, everyone had new roommates. Yeah, you guessed it. Hoseok had finally convinced Jin and Namjoon to allow the couples to share a room together and of course, the Namjin couple agreed due to wanting to wake up next to eachother every morning also.

Jungkook moved into Jimin's room that was previously shared with Hoseok, Jin moved into Namjoon's room that was previously shared with Taehyung and both Hoseok and Tae moved into Yoongi's room that he previously shared with Jungkook and Jin.

Speaking of the rapper, Yoongi was going to be discharged tomorrow evening after his shoulder surgery was successful, and he had properly healed. His bandmates and boyfriends were thrilled and excited for him to come home...maybe a little too excited.

"TAEHYUNG WATCH WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING WITH THOSE SCISSORS!"

Jin watched in horror as the second youngest member dashed across the sitting room to hand his boyfriend a large pair of scissors. "It's okay hyung, I got them." Hoseok reassured the panicked man, reaching out to take the scissors from Tae's hands gently, before using them to cut up some orange stickers.

No, not the colour, the fruit.

"How's the card coming along guys?" Namjoon asked, peering over Jimin and Jungkook's shoulder to stare at the ginormous mint green card with multiple heartfelt written paragraphs from each member.

"It's looking good, I think it needs a little pizzazz though." Jimin hummed, opening a bottle of glitter but his boyfriend was quick to stop him. "Baby, Yoongi hyung would gag at the sight of pretty and sparkly things on his card." He did make a good point, this WAS Yoongi they were talking about.

"Did someone say make Yoonie gag?"

"Taehyung I swear to fucking-"

"The orange stickers are ready! Bring the card here so I can stick them on." Hoseok ordered, with Jimin obediently listening and taking the card over to his hyung.

Once the stickers were placed neatly around the border of the card, Jin sprayed the inside with Yoongi's favourite colone and sighed in satisfaction.

"I'm so glad he's finally coming home." Jungkook grinned, looking at the front of the card that had a group picture surrounding Yoongi in a tight hug, causing the grumpy male to make his usual face of distaste.

"Yeah me too, it's not the same without him." Taehyung said sadly, resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

The sound of Namjoon's phone ringing made everyone look up and watch their leader answer with a confused face. "Jackson? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

The other five gathered around the phone when Namjoon put it on speaker. Jackson Wang was calling, which meant there was either some high class tea to be spilled or....

"CMON MAN, DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE PARTY HAPPENING LATER?!"

Yup, a party.

"What party? We weren't invited to any party?" Jimin blurted out loud. "Hey Jiminie! I'm talking about the annual kpop party that happens like once every year!"

"Ooooo party party yeahhhh~" Jungkook joked, making Hoseok slap his chest with a laugh.

"Oh that, wait it's today?" Jin questioned with a puzzled expression. A loud gasp was heard over the phone and multiple shouts in the background. "Of course it's today, how busy are you guys that you forgot about the biggest event of the YEAR?!" That was BamBam's voice.