13

May 13, 2019|| Mall|| 1:30 pm.

I got Miyah out of the car and put her in a stroller. When I put her in it she mugged me.

"Kamiyah fix yo face ion know why you don't like this!" I said giving her a look. She pouted her lip and it quivered. I sighed.

"Stop all that." I said trying not to roll my eyes.

Fake crying and shit.

She smiled and I started pushing it with the cover thing up so the sun wasn't in her way.

   Incoming facetime from youngboy🔫.....

I answered and took one hand off the stroller still pushing it.

"Hello?" I said looking into the camera for a second and then back up front.

"Say meet me at the food court." He said.

"Aight."

"See ya." He said and then I hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and then walked to the food court. When I got there everybody was there making me curse in my head.

"Ad! Ad! Ad!" Miyah started screaming for Kd. He turned around and then seen us. He ran and went straight for the stroller.

"Hey miss KK!" He said tickling her stomach making her laugh and grab his finger.

"Y'all ugly." I said mugging them.

He flipped me off and I looked at Miyah and seen she was tryna copy him but instead if the middle finger it was her thumb.

He laughed and I slapped him. He mugged me and rubbed his cheek.

"No mama!" She said mugging me.

"Ouu chile I could jus-

"Ari." He said making me turn to him and the rest of the gang. Three and Boomer were looking at Kamiyah.

I forgot about them niggas to be honest.

"Umm guys this is Kamiyah." I said and she was just looking around. This child act grown and she isn't even one yet.

"She's beautiful." Youngboy said walking towards us. I took her out of the stroller.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked. He nodded. I tried to hand her to him but she moved her arm back clinging onto me.

I seen his face look a little hurt but he covered it up.

"Kamiyah Symone stop acting like that." I said when she started mugging him.

I tried again and this time she let him hold her. She looked at him and tilted her head.

She looked at me and then back at him, then touched his dent and then moved her hand back fast and looked at him in disgust.

Oh this should be fun