Chapter 13

ALYVIA

We arrived at the Pack borders and saw Ashton, Standing just outside the borders with a worried expression.

"Alpha, Luna." He greeted with respect, But the Nervousness was clear in his voice.

I nodded and hid behind a tree, placing my clothes on the ground that I was still biting and shifted. I then took my clothes and started to dress my self up quickly.

I got out behind the tree and saw Raiden and my Brother already clothed, talking with Ashton.

Raiden diverted his gaze on me and walked over to me before kissing my Forehead and entwined his hands with mine.

"Is everything okay at the Pack?" I asked, Getting nervous.

"They're fine, But.." He stopped and looked at the Direction of the Pack house and continued.

"Hunters had attack a Pack, And they were almost Annihilated. The Alpha, Luna and they're Son survived, Along with almost 6 of their Warriors while the others are.. Let's just say erased from the world." He said slowly, Tightening his grip on my hand.

My heart pounded so fast against my chest, I felt my body heating up. They were my Responsibility. I have the Royalty Blood and I was supposed to bring peace for them.

Now a Pack has almost been wiped out and they need to build it up again. Especially that it's hard to make a Pack grow. I swear, I swear I'll kill those fucking Hunters.

"We're going to have a Meeting, And you're coming even if you're still not a Luna. I think it's time to tell them." He said with a Serious tone and I looked at him in shock.

"But.." I started but he cut me off.

"Listen, Baby. You have our Real king's blood, You're the new Royalty Symbol of peace for our kinds. They deserve to know since they are also leaders and they are the Elders. We cannot keep this a Secret from them any longer, The Hunters are rising again. And we need to act fast, And you know that our Plan will Involve you so they need to know the Truth." He explained. The three just looked at me, Waiting for my Reaction.

"Okay.. I will." I declared and Raiden hugged me before taking me inside the Pack house.

RAIDEN

I'm glad she's finally deciding to reveal who she truly is. I love her, Everything about her. And I want everyone to know who is the Girl I love.

I never thought I would be Mated to her, She's just too Special, While my Pack is just the strongest. But I wouldn't ask for a Better one. I thank the Moon Goddess for bringing her to me.

I Mind-linked my Beta, Ashton to take the Elders and Alpha and Luna of the Moon Rock Pack, The one that just got attacked.

I led my girl to the Meeting room and opened the door. They were already seated on their Proper seats and I nodded.

Since Alyvia is still not a Luna, There was only one chair on the Middle so I sat there and placed her in my Lap.

She was shocked at first but I saw her calm down while examining everyone. I looked at her and she nodded.

"Okay everyone, Before we start this meeting.. I have a Huge Announcement to make." I declared, Slowly standing up, Placing Alyvia back on her feet.

ALYVIA

I looked nervously at the People sitting on the table but calmed myself.

"My Mate will tell you. Go on, baby." He assured, Caressing my back.

"I.. I'm Alyvia Ilana Aurelius. Last Heir of the Royalty Family who bears the mark of Peace. I have Trained and Mastered my Powers and Vow to try and end this Misery and Fear to our kinds for once and for all." I announced, And most of their faces show Amused and Surprised expression.

"Can you.. Somehow show us some of your powers?" An Elder asked politely. I smiled and looked at Raiden.

He nodded and stared at nothing for a Second before looking at me nodding.

The door opened and Ashton brought a Bowl full of Water on the desk and bowed respectfully at us and the Elders before leaving.

They are all focusing their gazes at me and the Bowl as I started to lift my hand to Control it.

The water floated out of the bowl and I used my other hand to keep them floating while I cut small waters using my other hand.

After cutting them all swiftly, I brought them up and began spinning them slowly like stars above before putting them back together and placing them inside the Bowl.

After that was done, The Elders and even the Alpha and the Luna Bowed in Submission as Raiden held my waist proudly.

"No need for Submitting, Let's just start the meeting." I said and they all sat back again, Then we started the whole meeting.

While they were talking about the Meeting, I remembered what my Mother told me.

FLASHBACK

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Honey. You have the Power to put Protection on every wolf. You can speed up their healing process by 90% for 1 month, and they won't be poisoned by Silver too long. Once a Silver gets into their Skin, The Silver will Burn and in a few seconds, They will heal. Same goes for the Wolfsbane. The only thing that will stop their healing is when you die or you stop it yourself."

"So.. How can I open that Power?"

END OF FLASHBACK

I know what to do, I stood up and everyone diverted their gazes at me. I smiled and put my hands on the Table.

"I have a Plan." I stated and they looked at each other before nodding their heads and I started to Explain them everything.

We got out of the meeting room after dismissing the meeting and saying our goodbyes to the Elders.

They all agreed about my Plan and I couldn't be more Happy. I swear that I will make those Hunters pay, Not only because they ruined that Pack, But also because of Killing my Family and ruining the Peace of our World.

I felt arms wrapping themselves around my waist and placed a kiss on my Neck.

"You did well, But.." He said while trailing kisses down my neck until he reached the spot between my Neck and my Shoulders.

"I want it. I want to mark you now, Alyvia. If you are now ready." He whispered, Tightening his grip on me.

I held my breath as I closed my eyes, Holding his hands that was holding my waist. I bit my lip and spoke.

"Then do it, Mark me."