31. A Bonfire Filled With Issues

"Doesn't he own a shirt?" Edward asked annoyed

"With a six-pack like that and the body heat he has, he never has to wear one again," Lizzie smirked.

"Why is it you choose to unblock your thoughts to me now?"

The rest of the Cullen family had to hunt so the pack was in charge of Bella and Sammy today. The four of them met Jacob at his car. Lizzie ran over to her boyfriend who picked her up and spun her around. He set her back down with a kiss.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, handsome."

Jacob had said something about a party at the rez. Lizzie was excited about whatever party it was because the whole pack was off patrol today because of it. Lizzie, Jacob, and Bella were in the garage while Sam was at the Clearwater's with Seth. Jake was taking his free time and rare off day to fix up some issues on his car.

"This is the first time I've ever actually been in here."

"I forgot you only ever saw it from a tiny phone's perspective," Bella said from where she sat off to the side on a large spare tire. She turned slightly and took something out of her bag before tossing Lizzie a bag of skittles.

"Well, you really weren't missing much, babe, welcome to the garage," Jacob commented as Lizzie went to sit in the driver's side of the car with the door open. "Hey, could you do me a favor and start the engine quick?"

"Sure," Lizzie nodded and twisted the key in the slot until the car roared to life.

After tampering with it once or twice more, Jacob was finally satisfied with the end result and they then left the garage for Sam and Emily's house. There were a few more hours to go before the party arrived and to fill it, the boys, Emily, Lizzie, and Bella all sat down and chatted in the living room. The pack was really starting to warm up to Lizzie, enjoying her company and actually missing her when she wasn't around. Not to mention when she brought along Sammy and Bucky, Jared and Quil having the time of their lives.

Lizzie was coming out of the bathroom when she suddenly felt dizzy and lost her balance. She quickly grabbed onto the doorframe to steady herself and everyone noticed it immediately. Bella frowned and Jacob went to move in concern.