4. embarrassed

004

004

Devora used up her time sagely at work, getting back to all her poorly neglected emails from the day before, setting that aside to get Hoseok's tasks done.

All the paperwork was in order and clipped together ready for him to check and sign, and it was a satisfying sight.

The members would visit almost once a week, maybe even twice.

They came a lot more often nowadays to help Hoseok set up concepts for the upcoming fashion show that would be using his line of clothes.

It was a big deal for Hoseok, for all of them. This is why she aspired to be there as soon as possible whenever she heard him call her name during their meetings.

They operated shrewdly in his office, she could hear them laugh here and there — as it was inevitable when they all got along so pleasingly.

It had been about two months and a half since she started working there, and so far only being able to make conversation with her boss and his friends that came around.

Through her two months, she was able to learn how indulging and courteous they were, of course, she had a long way to go if she ever wanted to get to know them personally.

But, there was another friend that she was able to make in the office.

Devora looked up from her large two-screened monitor, searching for Boseong to see what he was up to.

Before she was able to get his attention, she heard Hoseok's sonorous voice demand her presence.

Immediately, she propped herself up from her chair with paperwork in her hands, stepping inside his office with a flat miniature smile.

The six boys remained in their seats as patient as ever, chatting with one another in faint whispers.

One of the worst parts of handing Hoseok the paperwork was how she had to wait there until he was convinced that all the dates were in order and not a day was missing.

There were a couple of times when some of the dates were out of order — it was never a big deal, as all she had to do was go back and fix a few things.

However, it would be the fourth time that week that she messed up the paperwork.

At that moment, she kept her fingers crossed praying everything was in order. She had triple-checked her work numerous times — as she never meant to test Hoseok's patience — all to make sure something wasn't spontaneously missing.

He would moisten his thumb with the tip of his tongue, trying to loosen up the sticking pages as he flipped through the many papers by its corner.

The way his eye's narrowed while reviewing the dates sent her heart racing with such great speed, mollified once he turned the page. Then, the cycle repeated when he turned to the new page.