Plagg wants to forget part 2

In the morning

"Good morning Master Damian and Mistress Marinette." Alfred siad greeting the couple as they entered the dining room for breakfast. Damian nodded in acknowledgement to Alfred.

"Good morning Alfred, did you sleep well?" Marinette asked with a smile towards the elderly butler.

"I slept quite well. But I did hear some commotion come from the room your and Master Damian share." Alfred answered with a knowing look. The smile Marinette had twitched a little like she was trying to keep it there. But in realty she was since she about gaged at the reminder of last night. But pushing that aside she and Damian were hosting a class reunion for her and her class. Which Adrien was gonna be there. Causing goosing bumps to form on her arms. But luckily it was still a month away. But sadly with being who's she is the planning is basically done besides set up which will be happening the day of since they simply can't set the ball room up a class reunion for a month.

"Hey kitten can we spend some time together?" Salina asked with her cheshire smirk Damian was about to protest Marinette grabbed his hand silencing him.

"I would love to Salina. And no Damian your not coming with and you can't stop me." Marinette answered shooting Damian a pointed look when he opened his mouth most likely to stop her.

One month later

"Damian are you ready?" Marinette called looking herself over in the mirror making sure that there weren't any mistakes. Damian walked out of the bathroom after being in there for an hour. Marinette blushed slightly at him but smirked him fighting a blush himself ta seeing her.

 Marinette blushed slightly at him but smirked him fighting a blush himself ta seeing her

"You dashing my knight

"You dashing my knight." Marinette said walking over with a smile. Damian took her hand staring into her eyes.

"And you look like the queen of Angels." Damian whispered kissing Marinette knuckles. Just then there was a knock at their bedroom door.

"Master Damian and Mistress Marinette all of the guest have arrived." They pulled away from each other sighing. They then walked out of the door to the top of the stairs. Alfred opened the door for them.

In the ballroom

The class were all talking excitingly about having their class reunion in The Wayne Manor. Lila was talking how Bruce Wayne her adoptive father had hosted as an apology for cutting her out of his life. Alya and the entire class besides Nino, Adrien, Chloe and Alix were eating it up like it was candy. Just then the doors are the top do staircase opened. Then Damian and Marinette walked in hush fell over everyone.

Adrien smirked seeing Marinette no one besides him, Damian and Marinette knew why

Adrien smirked seeing Marinette no one besides him, Damian and Marinette knew why. When they reached the bottom of the stairs Marinette and Damian were swarmed by their friends. Adrien was one of the first few to reach them and took advantage of this. Not knowing that this event also had cameras. Which on Damian and Marinette request was being sent to his father and the police.

"Hey Marinette can we talk for a moment alone?" Adrien asked glancing at Damian nervously. And by some luck Lila actually helped him unintentionally. Of cause for Marinette it was like bad luck was attracted to her because Alya then grabbed the two of them and shoved them into a side room slamming the door closed.

While Marinette was getting oriented Adrien tried to make himself look even more handsome and more desirable than before. When Marinette looked at Adrien he was about six inches away from him. She took a step back and he got closer.

"Adri-" Marinette started to say but stopped when Adrien slammed his lips onto hers causing whatever she was about to say be muffled. Marinette pushed him away panting from the struggle and lack of air. She glared at him not only for the forced kiss but for his hands. Which seemed to be searching for the moth brooch. She could still feel where his hands were on her.

"I don't like you like that Adrien. Now get away from me now." Marinette demanded her hands in fists. But Adrien didn't say anything. He walked over to her determined to get her to fall for him. But before he could do anything Marinette landed a hard upper cut. He fell back shocked giving her enough time to run for the door but Alya had somehow locked the door. She looked back at Adrien. He was rubbing his jaw with a bruise already forming. He spar out some blood onto the hardwood floor. He glared at Marinette. Causing her to start banging on the door before she ran to the fireplace and grabbed the poker. She held it in front of her the point aimed at Adrien.

But just then Damian knocked down the door. From one glance anyone could see he was livid. He scanned the room noting the blood on the floor, Adrien bruised face and Marinette smeared make up with her holding the poker. He slowly turned to Adrien cold fury almost bursting from his eyes.

"Leave." Was all he said in a whisper. Adrien ran out of the room and the Manor as fast as he could. Damian turned to everyone else in Marinette class. All of them flinching from the glare and the cold fury in his eyes. They seemed to have gotten the message as well since they hurried out of the Manor. He then made his way over to Marinette and pulled her into a tight and protective hug. Marinette dropped the poker and hugged him back as well. "I am going to press charges against Agreste along with restraining order on him with Rossi and Cesair. I never want to see them ever again." Damian told her. Marinette nodded in response.

"I never want to see any of them besides my true friends excluding Adrien. I can't stand seeing him in person ever again." Marinette said still shaken a little about what just happened. But knew that with her boyfriend by her side she was safe. And that's something she had always longed for after her parents kicked her out of their house with her only being fifteen years old. "I love you Dami." She whispered into his chest.

"I love you too Angel." Damian whispered back his face buried in her hair.