Chapter 28

3rd POV

Marley sat silently in Lea's lap.

Though she really didn't have an option since Lea made the decision to wrap her arms fully around Marleys small body her hands unconsciously running circles across her hips.

Marley watched as Demitri and Heather got ready for bed.

They changed in the bathroom but took all their jewlery off at the vanity.

Currently Demitri was brushing through her hair, as Heather was in the washroom.

By the time Demitri was done so was Heather so when they both finished Lea stood up.

Still holding Marley.

"I can walk you know,"

"Im well aware,"

Lea replied as she helped Marley stand up and grabbed her some clean clothes to wear.

Only to realise that they clothes were too big.

Marley's frame was smaller so the clothes would drape over her.

Marley snickered at this and shook her head.

"It's alright I can sleep in these clothes."

Heather seemed dissatisfied with that answer with her response.

"No they will be too uncomfortable for you, if you want you can still wear your pants they have no blood on them and we don't have anything that would fit you regarding pants. If you want you can borrow a shirt it might be big but it'll be clean,"

Marley shook her head again. She began making her way to the washroom and she opened the door but before she closed the door she said,

"No it's alright I'll just sleep without a shirt,"

Smiling to herself she walked in and closed the door behind her, leaving the shocked expressions of the three queens.

They definitely weren't expecting that answer, though they really weren't complaining either.

Eventually Marley walked out her arms and back still nicely wrapped with bandages.

Her shirt in her right hand as she used her left to close the door.

Lea had changed while Marley was in the washroom so now everyone was ready for bed.

The three gazed over as Marley walked up to them her, scars, bruises and upper body on front display with the exception of a bra and some bandages.

Demitri glanced at Marleys back, suddenly remembering what she saw when she talked with Marley the first time.

The spots on her back where her wings came from.
The wounds that resided themselves into her skin, leaving a dark red and purple skin around the two gashes in her back.

Demitri frowned wondering how Marley could do anything with wounds like that.

They looked unbelievably painful and Demitri really didn't want to know how many times Marley was hurt because of them.