Ch.46 Kidnaped again?!

Keigo Pov:

I don't know how long have I cried or how long have I stayed in the root hugging Izu and hearing him telling me everything is ok and that no one will hurt me anymore now that he is here...

That as long as I am with him I can be who I am...

I don't have to be the number 3 hero that the public see me for or the weapon that I was made into by the commission...

As long as I am with Izu I am just Keigo...

I like it here, I like this freedom I have when I am with Izu, it's nice to be around him. Now that I have met him I understand why Dabi like him so much or willing to be mothered by someone so much younger than him. 

Izu understands us...

He sees us as who we are and not just how others see us. He would get to know the real us and not just our mask and slowly he will slowly break our wall down making us show him the real us...

The broken, scared and hurt child that we are...

Then he would keep us close to him, care for us and make sure that we know we are no longer alone anymore and that he is here for us and that he would keep us safe.

It's really funny to me...

A kid that not older than 16 somehow caring for a group of deadly villains and now me, the number 3 hero and the weapon of the hero commission...

He holds so much power that with a world he could have the world given to him on a silver platter, yet he never did it...

Yes, he is a villain...

Yes, he has killed...

But he is not a bad person, he is far from it. Just like everyone else he is just doing what he has to so he can stay alive in this world. 

He's quirkless meaning he is useless in the public eyes and when you are useless people will not help you or care for you at all, the number of times I have seen quirkless kids killing themself because of the bullying that others allows it to happen.

I called the fastest man alive yet each time I was too late to save them...even if I manage to catch them they would jump again because they don't want to live anymore. They were just kids the youngest was just 9! That is why when Dabi told me that Izu was a quirkless 16 year old I was shocked to hear that...after all, it was common knowledge that quirkless kids don't live older than 13.

Yet Izu here is 16...all because he was saved by a villain... it's really a joke a villain is doing a better job than a hero on saving a kid life.

I always want to know what Izu is like since Dabi never really tell me much about him because of him being the MamaBird and the fact he was called the Queen of Villains by other villains the same deadly villain that the Hero Commission has been trying to find...

And here I am in his arm crying my heart out...

All of my sadness that I have been keeping to myself since I was enrolled into the hero programme by the commission after all weapons don't need feelings all we need was to obey them and follow their orders.

It feels nice to be allowed to be me even if it is just a bit. Don't get me wrong I can also be myself around Dabi as well but it's just different than being around Izu...he just somehow give off the motherly feeling.

" Hey Izu... " I call out softly

" Yes? What is it Keigo? " He asked 

" Do you have school tomorrow? " I asked

" Sadly yes UA only give us 3 days to chill "he said softly playing with my hair softly 

" Well you are not going " I said as I slowly sat up 

" Hm? Why? " he asked tilling his head softly

" Because I am kidnapping you now feather~ " I smile happily at him 

" Oh ok..wait what?! " I pull him into a hug as I open my wings and fly into the sky.

Sorry, Dabi but I am kidnapping your MamaIzu he is now my MamaIzu I need his motherly love more than you do.

And sorry to whoever is it that will do my job for me because I am skipping it!

MamaIzu come first~~

 Kai Pov:

" Ok, all of you deadly mother fucker where the fuck is Izu?! " Shout Shinso as he just kick down the door in the middle of my meeting with the LoV

" The only mother fucker here is OverDaddy here  since he sleeps in the same bad as MamaBird " Said Hari who end up getting kicked in the face by me

" Never fucking call me that again " I hiss out 

" What do you mean where's Izu? He said that he was going to bird watching " As I said that Dabi jump out from his chair

" HE IS WHAT?!!! " Dabi shout

" I don't care! Where the fuck is he?! Because it is fucking 7 in the fucking pm and he is still not back! " Shino hiss

" I don't see why that is a problem? He is 16 he is not a kid he can be out for as long as he wants as long as he has his GPS on him" I said

" IZU IS MISSING!! " Cry Denki as he runs into the room crying followed by Neito

" We know so what? Mini Boss know how to keep himself safe " Say Tomura

" He's GPS signal is gone! He has been kidnapped again!! " Said Neito

" WHAT?! " I shouted as I look at Hari

" HEY! It's not me this time!!! I have been here all day!! Besides you were the first person that kidnapped him! In the first place! I'm only the second person that had ever kidnapped him! " Hari shout

" WELL, WHO'S CARE RIGHT NOW! IZU HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AGAIN! " I shouted