9. Women

I just read the new chapter of duplicity and I don't know what to do.

She wiped her face like my kiss was some sort of disease

I have no idea why she doesn't want to be with me. I cant stop the foolish thoughts that enter my mind, Is she not attracted to me? Where did I go wrong? Why does she hate me this bad.

'Get a grip' my subconscious told me.

That's what my first thoughts were but then it hit me, she's scared. Scared I'll break her, scared to commit, scared that I'll leave her empty.

It wasn't hard to figure it out; she has trust issues.

Maybe it's better this way, I guess we can be friends or business partners as she would call it.

I don't blame her for not wanting to get involved with me, we both have different paths set for us. The roads may have been identical but the turns completely different.

The turn will take after Aleksandro is dead.

That bastard, coming into my home, trying to steal my shipment.

He was dead the minute he landed in Italy.

Right now, me and Delaynie are on the plane to Italy, we took a private jet. Ryen, Amelia and my uncle on another.

I lean back in my seat as I glare daggers into Ashtons head. For some fucking reason Delaynie insisted he ride with us. Why the fuck is he even going with us?

I look over his ugly ass face and try to come up with a reason as to why Delaynie is so fond of him.

None.

"So Ashton, what's your job in the mafia?" I ask him, he turns his head up from his phone as his lips twitch into a small smirk.

"Well I'm just in charge of the recruits." He says and I snicker. Delaynie steps on my foot, digging her heel into it.

"Yeah baby, that's it. Take your anger out on me."  I hum loud enough for Ashton to hear. I love pressing her buttons, even if she kills me in the end.

"Carry on like this and I'll cut your dick off, dice it, make meatballs out of it and then feed it to you." She threatens and I see Ashtons bulge largen, it looked liked someone shoved a tennis ball there and he's wearing straight leg pants. "And. I do. Not. Bluff." She warns me.

God she's so hot.

Ashton turns back to his phone. Guess I've got to teach him some manners. I raise my gun and aim it his crotch, cocking it then pulling the trigger.