☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆

The ride back to the hotel was quiet and it wasn't because the guys were tired.

Jungkook had insisted upon riding with his Yoongi hyung, leaving either Hoseok or Taehyung to either stay or move vans.

Hoseok, being the sweetheart he is, opted to switch vans with Jungkook so the van wouldn't be crowded when he noticed Taehyung didn't seem to want to switch.

Upon getting what he wanted, Jungkook giggled like a little kid and Yoongi shook his head with a chuckle.

You knew Taehyung, who although wore a blank expression, was not happy about it. You knew why Jungkook wanted to be in the same van and you know Taehyung did too.

It wasn't long into the nearly forty minute ride back to the hotel, when Yoongi passed out and apparently so did Taehyung, even though he'd been trying to stay awake.

Jungkook sat directly behind you, eyes on his phone as he texted away.

You thought maybe he was texting someone else but when your phone lit up with his nickname you'd set, 'Kook', you definitely were curious.

The text was long.

And as you read the first line, you already knew what the rest of the text was going the be like...

"I can't wait to hold those hips of yours in place & make you mine.

I want to hear you moan pretty for me.

I want to hear my name fall from your lips as you cum.

I want you to scream it.

I want to hear my name and my name only come from your mouth time, after time, after time until you lose your voice.

I want to spread your legs & see your pretty flower all shiny and dripping for me.

I want to see your body tremble when my fingers touch you, when I put my cock against your pretty flower.

I want to fuck myself so deep inside you, you'll still feel me when I'm no longer there.

I want to make you cum until your sobbing into the sheets or my neck.

And even when you say it's too much, I want to make you cum again and again until you think you have nothing left and I'll make you cum some more.

I want to push your knees to your shoulders and fill you as deep as I can.

I want to fuck you until your numb with pleasure and your legs are like jelly.

Y/N, I will make you thoroughly and completely mine."

Your heart thudded in your chest harder with every word you read. You casually looked into the passenger side mirror to see JungKook's eyes on the back of your head, watching you with his face tense, eyes dark and lustful.

You swallowed thickly, your thighs pressed together and your core clenching, arousal seeping and soaking your panties as his words danced in your mind.

You were mad that he could do this to you with words that weren't even spoken, just typed. He was like a constantly burning, magic flame that burned you, even when you only thought about it and your drenched panties were all the proof you needed that his magic was real.

You couldn't explain how relieved you were once the van pulled up to the hotel.

You filed them out quickly, Jungkook, of course, the first out as he had been awake. Taehyung seemed a bit upset that he'd fallen asleep, his eyes darting between you & Jungkook, while you simply flashed him a bright smile that he quickly returned, though it faded just as fast.