☆1☆

Your name is Y/N L/N and you are 16. You have a loving mother and father. Your father is a guard in the emperors coven, and your mother is from the healing coven. Sometimes you accompany your father when he heads to the emperors castle, The guards are nice to you there and you mainly go there for it's indoor library. Normally they would kick you out since your a kid but you mainly specialize in plant magic, and they hired you to tend to their plants.

However besides the point, today was different than most. For most people it was just another average day in the boiling isles. However, it was not for you. You were transitioning from your old school to Hexide, due to... bad things happening at your old school. You're nervous yet excited, you've heard rumors about a human at your school, only peaking your curiosity even more.

Currently, you had your book bag swung around your chest, dangling at your side. You were about to walk to Hexide... until suddenly.

"Hey kid, mind if I walk with ya to school today?" Your father says tapping you on the shoulder as soon as your shout to step out the door.

"Oh, sure." You reply.

He smiles, and you make your way out the door to your new school.

The walk was somewhat silent, just your father walking alongside you.

"You nervous?" He suddenly says.

"A little, I hope it's better than the last school." You chuckle.

"I'm sure it will be, I know the emperors coven has some small dislikes regarding this school, but it seems to be filled with friendly kids." He smiles.

You nod.

"I actually attended here when I was younger, did you know that?" Your dad says.

"Really? What was it like?" You ask.

"It was quite nice, lots of friendly people." He says.

You nod once again.

Soon you both come to a stop, and there before you is none other than Hexide.

"Looks like this is your stop hun." Your dad says.

You grin.

"Try to talk to people, or hopefully people talk to you! Don't be nervous to put yourself out there." He says.

"Don't worry dad, I'm sure I'll be fine." You chuckle.

"If anything goes out of hand, just call me or your mother and we will get you, okay?" He says, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Okayyyyy! I'll be fineeee dad." You groan.

He smiles and ruffles the top of your head, and with that your in your way.

First things first you enter the office, where your schedule will be assigned, but you need to select the courses you're going to be taking.

Once you enter a lady in the office greets you snd gives you a sheet of paper where you will check off the courses you are interested in taking.

'Now what seems interesting...'  You think.

You decide to check off: Illusion, plants, abomination, Oracle, bard, and healing

Those seem to appeal to you the most, you hand your paper in back to the woman at the front desk and she quickly calculates your schedule.

Then she hands you back your results:

Period 1: Oracle (Room #****)
Period 2: Abomination (Room #****)
Period 3: Plants (Room #****)
Period 4: Bard (Room #****)
Period 5: Illusion (Room #****)
Period 6: Healing (Room #****)