FIFTEEN ; WOODLAND

You've literally got to be kidding meTranscripts Wiki shut downNow I can't fvcking HMMMMMMDAMMITAnyway what you guys think of the new cover? :3

Transcripts Wiki shut down
Now I can't fvcking HMMMMMM
DAMMIT
Anyway what you guys think of the new cover? :3

¤¤¤

Beorn had been generous enough to lend the Company his horses, which were very pretty, but under the agreement that they would turn them loose before they entered Mirkwood.

Magauna was handed the reins of the tallest horse, as they were small, and more so suitable for dwarves, and not Half-Elves.

Kili had still taken a liking to annoying Magauna by constantly asking if she needed help or if her arm was ok. At that time, he had asked her if she needed help mounting her steed, and she had been about to turn on him with Algar.

As the Company all mounted their own horses, and prepared to continue their journey, they waited on Gandalf, who was having a hushed conversation with Beorn. Their expressions were grim, and full of foreshadow.

Magauna, due to her enhanced senses, could hear every bit of what they were speaking about. And it was nothing good.

"Maggie!" Whispered someone behind her.

The Half-Elf turned around on her horse to see Fili. "What?" She asked with a sigh.

"What are they saying?" He questioned.

"Like I've said before, nothing you want to be involved in, Fili." Magauna answered, dismissing his question and turning back around.

It wasn't easy, being able to hear everything people whispered to one another. It was stressful, if anything, because she knew things that could very well threaten the existence of everybody on Middle-Earth. And not being able to tell a single person made her anxious. She was like an unintentional secret keeper.

Thorin, who'd been waiting impatiently for Gandalf, tried calling the Wizard away from Beorn. "Gandalf, time is wasting."

The Wizard started to make his way back to the dwarves, but paused as Beorn spoke again. Gandalf turned back around, and once more discussed the horrible things that were about to happen. Magauna became irritated. She hadn't slept well the night before, and wanted to get going as soon as they could so she wouldn't have to sit tall on her horse anymore.

She was just about to try and call Gandalf away again when the loud cawing of crows above head made them all look up.

Beorn looked back down at Gandalf and said quietly, "Go, now, while you still have the light." Gandalf nodded very slightly and started walking to the others. "Your hunters are not far behind."

¤¤¤

The Company rode the horses across a hilly plain for a short while. They stopped when they were met with the boarder of a grand forest. It was gloomy looking, and grey, almost dead, like it was vacant of life.