The milf Lisa met at the airport

I was going on a flight to back to Thailand for a business trip with Bambam. We were walking to the gate to enter the plane but when we were about to board the plane we looked at the people in the plane then back to our selves I told Bambam "hey let's got to the bathrooms and change in to our rich people clothes" he laughed and agreed so we both left and head straight to the bathroom. But as I head to the bathroom I see a young mom with 2 daughters one around age 4 and the other one age 2 the daughter that was 4 complained why they had to stay at the airport hotel she looked at her kids and said "daddy doesn't like it when baby cries so we have to stay here for a while".

Which I thought was fucked up but anyways I went to the bathroom sink first but then I saw the 2 year old run up to me with her arms open on her first try she failed and fell on her bum but on her second try she succeeded so I crouched down and hugged her back. Her mom was on the phone with her boyfriend or husband and saw her daughter hugging me and came running towards her while on the phone. The kid got off me and went to hold her moms hand; the mom tilt her phone a bit and it was facing me while talking to her daughter about how she can't do that to strangers but she was cut off midway because her husband or boyfriend said "Oh so now you're cheating on me that's it I'm leaving" then he hung up on her she looked at me with apologetic eyes then walked in to the bathroom and I followed.

I was about to get changed but I saw that she was struggling to her baby's diaper so was like fuck it and I went to distract her baby so she could change her daughter's diaper in peace until finally she finished while her other daughter took photos on her iPad and noticed something "mommy why do you like the stranger?" The mom went over and saw her daughter's iPad to see the photo then showed it to me the photo was me playing with her other daughter while she looks at me with lust. I was still playing with her baby and she turned to me and said "do you wanna come up to my room?" And of course I said yes since I have to put the baby somewhere so we all went up and put her children to sleep after putting her children to sleep she looked and me and took off her shirt there under was a swimsuit she asked "wanna swim?" And I didn't wanna be rude so I said ok and took out a black 2 piece swimsuit from my suitcase and told me to change so I did and she smile and I smiled at her.

end of flashback

Lisa: and that's how I met Jennie

Rosie: that's so romantic

Jisoo: and cheesey

Lisa: hey leave me alone!

Jisoo: what happened to the guy?

Lisa: ehh who cares I ended up marrying the women he lost

Jennie: now that's corny Lisa

Lisa: baby!

Jennie: hello honey now come we need to pick up Alice and Lily from school

Lisa: oh ok bye guys!

Chaesoo: bye!

Hello! did you enjoy this story? cool! I couldn't think of any titles so I think this one fits best I guess but make sure to vote and comment and with that author nim is out peace!