22 // are you safe?

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

I hope so.

I haven't spoken to Theo since that night.

I got the hint after two days, I mean it's not particularly hard to tell when you're being ignored. The missed calls and unanswered texts paired with him cutting our conversations to two sentences max really do it.

I'm giving him space, he needs some time to himself and I get that.

Everyone copes and heals differently.

Though a short text saying he's fine would be nice.

"What are you thinking about?" Rue asked me.

"No one."

"Oh, so you were thinking of someone," they said, with a smile.

"What?"

"Who was it?" They asked, ignoring my previous question.

I stood up, "No one."

"Parker?"

"Theo," I quickly corrected them.

That nickname, though basic is reserved for me, and his friends I guess.

I'm not a particularly jealous or possessive person especially when it comes to other people, but everyone has emotions and you can't control them for the most part.

Usually when toy try controlling them they just become more out of control.

"What are you going to do tonight?" Rue asked making another conversation.

"Not much," I shrugged.

"I think the longest sentence you've ever spoken to me was ten words," they nodded, "well a positive sentence."

"Sorry."

They smiled at me before shaking their head, waking away from me they picked up their phone and I looked out the window.

I'm working another night shift, my lectures are typically in the afternoon and I'm not a morning person so night shifts work the best.