Hogsmeade

"Come on!" Fred said, dragging her along by the hand, "we're going to be late for the carriages!"

He'd found her at the top of the Gryffindor tower, working on a potion, having completely forgotten what day it was. She had barely had time to put a stasis spell on her silver cauldron.

#) What's going on? (# Hari asked as she was dragged along in confusion.

"Hogsmeade silly! We've got two hours until we've got to meet Hermione at the Hogs Head and you promised you'd go to Zonko's and the Three Broomsticks with me!"

#) Oh! I completely forgot Fred, I'm not at all ready... I'm sorry. (#

"I know," he grinned, "You always get lost in your work. That's why I brought your winter cloak, hat and scarf." He pulled them out of his bag, handing them to her.

Hari took the cloak from him, wrapping it around herself. She noticed that the scarf he had brought was Cedric's and she paused sadly before draping it around her shoulders, as usual, it was the perfect temperature, changing to be warmer as she stepped out into the cold outside the castle.

Hari noticed that Fred was still holding her hat and just caught his grin before he pulled it down over her head and eyes. Picking her up while she was distracted and depositing her on a carriage.

#) Hey! (# she complained once she finally got the hat off.

He stuck his tongue out at her, "Your reaction was adorable." He laughed

She wrinkled her nose at him, trying to hide her blush. He reached a hand forwards, booping it, and she broke into giggles.

She stopped giggling and he immediately booped it again, sending her into yet another fit of giggles.

And just as she was finishing those giggles he booped it again.

#) Whyyy? (# she gasped out between giggles.

He just grinned, wrapping his arms around her as she calmed down and lightly kissing the top of her head.

The carriage stopped at Hogsmeade and they hopped out, walking down the main road as Fred practically dragged Hari to Zonko's. "I heard that they've got new fireworks in and I want to see what the competition is."

#) The competition? You haven't even started selling yet. (#

"Yeah, but we're getting close, I think we've found a spot in Diagon Alley. "

#) That's awesome, (#

"It's all thanks to you really, you're our main stakeholder and others have only joined because we're backed by the girl who lived."

#) I just wanted to help, you don't need to thank me. (#

"But we do," Fred said, kissing her cheek, "You're awesome."

She looked down at her shoes, blushing.

They arrived at Zonko's Joke Shop and Fred went around inspecting the products as Hari grabbed a few boxes of dung bombs, restocking her peeves supply.

 Fred walked up next to her, "more dung bombs? really?"

#) Yep, definitely not for peeves. Nope. (#

They paid at the counter and then headed to the three broomsticks. It was a cold October day, the wind whipped around them, blowing Hari's hair around her face as they walked.

Hari saved then both seats in one of the quiet corners of the three broomsticks and Fred headed up to the bar to order.

Hari shivered, it had been a cold day out for October and the freezing wind had made her really cold. She wrapped Cedric's scarf, perfectly warm to match how cold she was, back around her neck, as it had gotten loose and rubbed her cold hands together in her green fingerless gloves, looking down at all the scratch graffiti on the table.