Chapter 50

Two months go by, Charlotte and Ain's bond became closer. Now, they call themselves by their old nicknames although they were still in human bodies. It was the day before the big ball and crowning ceremony, they went out to buy an outfit for the ball for Ain so they could match.

"Kiel! Over here!"

"Ella you realise Ezekiel's my last name right." He says as he walks to Estella.

"Well I've gotten used to it, your fault for not telling me your full name years ago." She says and shrugs.

"Now come on we need to buy you a white extravagant suit for the once in a lifetime ball. As a human, of course. Unless you wanna transfer your soul again."

"Well if I do, you will accompany me. Won't you?"

"Who knows." She grabs his hand and drags him to a fancy expensive boutique. Inside were nobles browsing through the suits for tomorrow's banquet.

A suit caught his eye and he went to check it, it was a white suit with a blue tinted whiterose as an accessory. It was a perfect match to Estella's dress, it was also neat and striking.

Estella also approved of his decision in clothing, they went to the pay for the suit. It was exceedingly expensive, as expected. However, they were able to pay for it as they were rich after all.

-

The next day came, cheers came from all over Dianly. A new generation of Dianly will uncover. The citizens were all excited for the upcoming crowning ceremony later today.

It was set. First, the citizens crowded the paths to the royal palace. Sounds came from the back as we watched the parade go forward marching to the palace. A carriage was being surrounded by guards as they marched. Inside of the carriage was the crown prince.

Atlas, they have reached the palace gates. They entered the palace and closed the gates. Moments later, two figures stood at the highest balcony. It was the crown Prince, Elijah and the current King of Dianly.

The king speaks, using magic to enhance his volume,

"Dear citizens, it is a new era as I am now going to let my son reign over the Kingdom of Dianly. I hope he gains your respect and earns your trust as the citizens are what makes us royalty. He will go through many successes and failures. Truthfully, I really do hope he becomes a man that will be someone you all can look up to. Now shall the actual crowning ceremony commence."

Two other figures show up at the balcony, their hands with fancy cushions. One with an orb and the other with the royal sceptre. The two figures hand over the items to the crown prince for him to take. Then, the king takes off his crown and puts it on his son.

"It is complete." He announced.

Cheers started forming, it was loud and lively.

-

It turned evening, Ezekiel had arrived at the duke estate to escort Estella to the banquet. Emilia had her brother escort her as the Prince officially annulled the engagement with her, she moved on.

Ezekiel and Estella had matching white and blue outfits, they entered an elegant carriage to the palace.

As they step foot into the royal palace, lavish decor were presented everywhere. The state of the palace would cost a fortune. Although it was predictable, it was the former crown prince which is now the current king after all. You can't expect no less than this when a crowning banquet is held.

As the first song was played, the couple danced gracefully on the dance floor. They danced like swans, a natural loose dance that looked enjoyable.

After a few more dances, they were exhausted and went out for a slight stroll in the royal garden. Ezekiel turned to his god form, Estella followed and turned to her god form as well. Two majestic beings standing in front of the flowing fountain while the moon perfectly aligned with them.

Ezekiel picked up a white rose and placed it in Estella's hair while putting her hair behind her ear.

"This is where we first met when you were in Charlotte's body. You ran up to me didn't you."

"Mhm." Estella says as she faced the fountain, averting eyes from him.

"Estella." Ezekiel says as she turns around to see him standing beside her, a beautiful ring in a box. It was a gold ring with 5 small diamonds on the side and one heart shaped diamond in the middle. It was truly stunning, the diamonds glistened as the moonlight shone onto them.

"Will you marry me? Not as Ain Elrod no, but as Lorenzo Ezekiel."

"..."

Estella jumped onto Ezekiel, he was shocked but accepted her embrace.

"Of course!" She exclaimed while happy tears run down her face.

-
-
-

Wedding bells rang in the god realm royal church. Sat on the seats were Huston, Mabel, Damon, Julius, Alia and more. The humans were given a special access spell to the god realm. Julius and Alia were shocked and proud as they heard that Estella was getting married Ezekiel after not seeing him for years, they missed out on a lot.

A tiny fairy was the flower girl, she threw petals on the red wedding carpet.

Atlas, Estella was in a floor length white wedding dress. The dress was even dragging on the floor as she walked down the aisle. A bouquet of white roses in her hands. Ezekiel was already standing there waiting for her, as nervous as ever.

As she got to the end of the aisle, Ezekiel uncovered her veil as the priest let them proceed with their vows and final words.

"You know I never looked at any other girl the same the day I lost you. I'm so glad I'll be able to share my everything with you now, today, tomorrow and every other day." He started.

"I stand here today because of you, I enjoyed every moment with you. You made me realise that I could give love a shot. Everything that happened between us will be held dearly in my heart. I hope I can spend my life with you happily forever." She ended.

No one objected this wedding, they exchanged rings and gave each other an affectionate kiss on the lips. Finally, they were together again once more. That will continue for the rest of their lives.

The end.