Episode - 11

Jungkook woke up, in the afternoon, to see no one beside him. He tried to get up but fall back on the bed, hissing in pain. Then he remembered what happened yesterday, night.

He realised that he didn't said the thing he wanted to say to Taehyung. As soon as he got up, white sticky substance ran down his thigh. He gasped seeing the white liquid.

Jk: aish... Hyung didn't use protection?!

He sighed and shook his head. Keeping aside the pain on his lower area, he stood up and went towards bathroom with the help of the wall, limping.

Yesterday's night was a terrible experience for Jungkook, coz he hadn't seen Taehyung this much aggressive and like a beast in bed.

Taehyung literally fucked Jungkook until he can't remember when tae stopped. His lower area was so sore. He wish Taehyung won't be Angry with him anymore.

Jungkook freshened up and wore Taehyung's hoodie and pants, as they had their night in tae's room. After freshing up, he went downstairs to see

Jimin sitting on the sofa watching TV, whereas there's no presence of other members are seen. He went towards the sofa and stood beside the sofa

Jk: hyung.

He called Jimin and Jimin looked at kook, with a smile.

Jimin: kookie, finally you woke up? Come sit here.

Jimin pat beside him. Jungkook sat beside jimin.

Jk: hyung where are others?

Jimin: ohh they. Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok went to office. Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung went to pick--

Their talk was cut off by a door opening sound. Both looked at the direction and squealed seeing the man, they waited for last two months, to be finally here.

Jin and Namjoon stood behind the man, who is in his 40's. Jimin ran towards the man and hugged him.

Jimin: appa!!! You are back!!! I Missed you so much.

Yes, the man entered was non other than Mr.Lee, hugged the short male back.

Mr.Lee: I missed you guys too. Jungkook won't you hug your father?

Mr. Lee said with a smile that he only shows to his closed ones, that is BTS. Jungkook was shocked to see their father here. He felt nervous seeing him here. He slowly made his father.

Jk: appa.

Mr.Lee: come on kook. Aren't you happy seeing your father here?

Jk: no no, it's not like that. I... I was just shocked to see your sudden arrival.

Jungkook said and hugged his father. They broke the hug.

Mr.Lee: okay. Today night, there is a guest arriving here.

Jimin: who is it appa?

Mr. Lee: you guys will see them by yourself today.

Jin: dad come, take rest. You must be tired after the long flight.

Jin said and signalled the guards to take Mr. Lee's luggage to his room.

Mr. Lee: ok then, see you all at dinner.