♧︎︎︎𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍♧︎︎︎ 1

just to remind that Y/N live in Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Why there?

Cause why not.

on to the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " I should buy them some new clothe tho. Those outfits of theirs are not suitable for outing...," I thought while looking at my work paper. Even though it's already a holiday, a lot of work has to do, and I have to make an update for my game.

  I look at my phone, it's 10 in the morning. I went to my room and get dressed to go buy them some clothing. I knock the pot and shout " Guys, quick meeting!"

.....

  " So this and that, I'm thinking to buy you guys a new outfit. Much more comfortable and not too over," I explain the current situation. They all nod slowly, while Scaramouche isn't very pleased with the suggestion." Why the fuck do we need to—,"." LANGUAGE!!!" I knock his head with my fist. He growled in pain while Childe laughing super hard.

  " No F word in my house! If any of you say the F word, I will throw you out from my balcony!" I crossed my arms. They all nod, which makes me feel a bit proud." Alright, if we wanna get new clothing for you, Alamanda mall is near. So I'm gonna drive you guys there,".

  Kaeya looks at me with a concerned face." Why do I feel that you're gonna get us to die with your driving skill?"." It's fine. I will keep you guys safe. Come on, let's go. The mall ain't gonna wait for us,".

Later, at Alamanda Parking Spot...

  "  I know I shouldn't trust your driving skill!" Scaramouche yelled while touching his chest to catch a breath." You drove like a maniac!!"." I just drift two times, chill...," I sighed and shrugged. Most of them are still catching a breathe after I drove extremely, while Childe hugs me." That's awesome!!! Do it again!!"

   Xiao looked at Childe with a disgusted face " You looking for death,". " Now, now, let's get you guys inside,". We enter the mall, and I could say it's pretty empty.

    " Alright, just to remind you that Mora is useless, so Childe and Ningguang, don't show your riches here," I spoke while looking at the paper I'm holding, both of them sighed with disappointment.

  We walk to our first stop, which is Parkson. To make sure none of them starts to buy something that wastes money, I'm the one helping them to choose outfits." So, let's start with the man. You four come here," I pointed Diluc, Kaeya, Childe, and Zhongli.

  " Hmm... okay, those are for Kaeya and Diluc, and these are for Zhongli and Childe," I said and hand them the clothing. They take the clothe and went to the changing room. After a few minutes, they came out with a different outfit.

   I look from the bottom to the top, I crossed my arm with a proud face

   I look from the bottom to the top, I crossed my arm with a proud face." Now you look normal,"." Wow! They look different!" Aether hold my shoulder with a sparkle eye, I hold his hand and look at him." Now it's your turn!" he blushed a bit when I look straight at him and hide his face under his scarf.