0:02

The very sight of him ignited a raging fire within her

The very sight of him ignited a raging fire within her. She felt it move through each vein, lighting ablaze each cell, heat being all she could feel looking at him.

The mere sight of his tightened jawline rudely came into view, his piercing eyes making contact with hers. She could not resist the urge to roll her almond shaped eyes, her brown orbs momentarily disappearing as she got off her motorbike.

6:30 a

6:30 a.m. on the dot, and he had already ruined her day. With his upper body out in the cold, suspenders holding onto his shoulders, long pants hugging his bottom. How could he stand to be half-naked in the cold? Why did he think this was a hot look? Quite frankly, the tattoos that littered his upper physique were quite the nuisance to her eyes.

"What?" Shane's voice is sharp, her face stone-cold, showing him just how much she did not want to be in his presence.

"You missed the morning run," his body is half turned as he looks at her from the side, his face too, stone cold, "not even twenty-four hours in and you've already proved me right,"

"I know. Not my fault I am a female and leaving my apartment before 6 means I might get mugged, raped, or abducted. If you want me there, have someone pick me up, or run by my house. Otherwise, I won't make the morning runs," she speaks, her voice monotonous, with no sign of remorse.

He chuckles, as his hands rest on his waist, "and this ladies and gentlemen is why I said, no Shane, we do not hire females for the mechanic position. Because Shane, we don't have to worry about people not making it for their runs,"

"I literally just gave you a reason as to why I couldn't make it," her voice goes an octave up, her hand laid out as she felt herself getting irritated,

"Yes Shane. But that does not excuse the fact that I told you no, and you forced your way in. You said you would show up, and you failed to do so. At this point you're wasting my time, and you should resign whilst ahead, so I can give the man who deserves this job, their job," He holds the bridge of his nose, his eyes scorching, refusing to become soft. His nose flares, and so does hers, each mirroring the emotion on the other's face.