CHAPTER SEVEN | Party

K A T A L I N A N A I

"A man that knows of all your sadness and sleeps... doesn't deserve your love at all..."

Athena and Azariah were the ones who suggested we have a party, since-- everything feels so tense. And I was the one to deliver the message to Kylo.

I sit at the island table, Azariah and Athena stand on the other side staring me down.

"Are you sure you're good, babe?" Athena questions.

"Yeah I am, I'm just tired from the picnic."

She hums in response, Azariah slides over his glass of water, "Drink up buttercup."

"Shut up." But I drink the water anyways.

I just feel so drained, like was it me? Was I the reason he just got up, and just walked away?

Is there something wrong with me?

Pushing away those thoughts, "Let's go to the store and buy stuff for the party, were gonna need a lot of shit."

"Damn right we are!" Athena grins.

Now the real question is, Is Kylo coming? I mean we've all been giving him the silent treatment.

"Ah-ah-ah, I know what you're thinking, Lina." Azariah pauses, "He- is- not- coming. I don't care, he was being a bitch to me too, he deserves it for right now."

We're at the local grocery store, Kylo is at the house. The view in front of me is, Athena pushing Azariah in a shopping cart. Athena struggles to push Azariah, "Dude your so fat!"

"Am not!"

"Guys be quiet, everyones looking." I comment, grabbing two bags of solo cups.

"Let them, we look great." Athena replies.

"Kay, well get your asses over here and help me, please."

Azariah jumps out of the cart, he salutes to me, "Yes, ma'am!"

I snort, "Thanks."

Not even seconds later and the cart is filled to the brim with snacks, drinks, juices, cups.

Athena smacks Azariah's head, making him jerk forward. "Shut up." She sticks out her tongue.

He rubs the back of his head, "You hit hard, you should like box."

"Let's go pay." I comment, smiling at the two. "But like, do we even need this much stuff?" I question, like seriously this is helluva a lot of shit.

As we walk they still bicker and say random shit to each other, but Athena finds the second to reply to me.

"Obvi," Athena drags the 'I,' "Hella people are gonna be inhaling this shit like air." She says placing some of the snacks onto the conveyer belt.

I hum in response, walking up to the cashier and pulling out my wallet. Until I stumble over, from Azariah pushing me out of the way with his fat ass.

I catch my wallet, "Azariah D'Amore! I almost dropped my wallet."

"But-" He says pausing, "You didn't and that's all that matters, and I am- paying."

He turns away from me, placing his card on top of the pin pad. "Alright lets head to the car, and pack up."

Athena pushes the cart, before speaking to me. "Remember, Lina. Have fun, alright?"

"I'll try." I smile.