Caught

First I want to say thank you to Uriah_N_Sabrina for this idea ^.^

The idea was: Shawn walks in on Joshaya

Maya's POV

I'm sat at the Matthews table with Josh, Riley, Cory, Topanga, Auggie, Shawn and Ava. Like a family dinner? Matthews was saying something when I felt a hand on my leg, I look over to see Josh smirking at me. I moved his hand off my leg but he instantly puts it back. I glare at him before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the guest room, this is where Josh stays every so often when he needs a break from college, "We need to talk!" I say when everyone else is still in earshot. I've barely closed the door before his lips are on mine, pressing me up against the wall. He pulls away for a few seconds causing a whimper to come from me, "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me not to do that in front of everyone?" he asks breathing heavily before kissing me again. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck while feeling him wrap his around my waist and back. I feel him slowly break the kiss before gently dropping me on the bed before crawling over me and kissing me again. I run my hands down his back and pull his shirt up a little, he seems to get the message and breaks the kiss to pull his shirt off. He's about to lean in again but I stop him and pull my own shirt off before flopping back on the bed. I see him staring at my chest and smirk at his reaction but begin getting self conscious. I grab my shirt from next to me and cover my chest. His face softens and he gently moves my shirt, "Don't be self conscious Maya." he says before leaning in and kissing me again. Our kiss quickly turns into a make out session. We're part way through making out when the door opens and Shawn walks in. Josh quickly gets off me and I pull my shirt over to cover myself up. Shawn stands there shocked. "SHAWN!" I yell at him and he snaps out of it. "What were you two doing?" he says, calmly but you can see the anger on his face. I look at Josh then back at Shawn, "We only kissed." I say simply. "Then where is Josh's shirt and why aren't you wearing yours?" he asks and I quickly put my shirt on. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say simply. He looks at me, the anger clear on his face. "Don't try and be smart with me right now kiddo, Josh leave. Now Josh." He says and Josh looks at me, worry and concern clear on his face. I gesture for him to go and he gives me one last look before leaving. "Whatttt?" I groan. "You are too young for this Maya!" he says firmly and I glare at him. "We weren't going to go any further than that and you know it!" I say firmly and walk up to him. "You don't know that Maya." he sighs, "You don't know anything in the heat of the moment." he finishes and I look at him. "I'M NOT STUPID SHAWN. I KNOW WHEN TO STOP!" I say as I storm out of the room to the living room and see everyone looking at me. I storm out and hear someone following me, so I turn around and see Josh. "You ok Maya?" he asks. I look at him closely, "Not really." I say giving him a weak smile. He wraps his arms around me and lean my head on his chest, "He doesn't trust me Josh..." I say trailing off. "He does Maya, he's just surprised. And probably angry." he says wiping away a tear I didn't even know had fallen. I see him look behind me, I turn around and see Shawn. I pull away from Josh and walk up to Shawn. "Maya, I trust you but it is true that in the heat of the moment you can't stop..so we are having the talk. Right now." he says and my eyes widen, "WHAT?! IN FRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND! NO!" I yell and I hear Josh laughing behind me and see Shawn laughing in front of me. I walk away, leaving them to live out their laughing fit.

--Thanks for reading, what did you think? Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--