Chapter 54

Y/N's POV
The ceremony was about to end. My hand didn't left Taehyung's and my eyes didn't left the scene. As it ended, the couple kissed each others and applause filled the room. My eyes were getting watery as my emotions were confused. I clapper my hands as much as i can, hyping up. Taehyung was clapping too. Everybody was.
Time skip~
It was photo time. Everyone approached the newly married couple to take pictures for memories. I joined Lisa to get a picture.
Taehyung's POV
As the time was passing, the more nervous I was getting. I was happy tho, seeing Kai and Jennie newly married, happy smiles on their faces. Y/N and Lisa were taking pictures with them, as the rest of the members joined me to have a picture too. As soon as I got near Kai, I told him:"Congrats bro I'm so proud of you. I'm sure that you two will make a beautiful future and I'm truly so happy for y'all" he smiled at me and hugged me. We took many pictures. After a few minutes, I joined Jimin and Jin outside the place. Jungkook held my shoulders and made me look at him. "Hyung. Deep breath. Deep breath." I closed my eyes and followed his tip. I was feeling better. He smiled at me as Jimin pat my back. Y/N and Lisa suddenly appeared. They came near us as they saw us. "So people how was the ceremony?" Y/N asked smiling."it was great I really liked the decorations" Jin replied. "And they both looked so happy, I'm very happy for them" Jimin added.
Time skip~
Y/N's POV
As we chatted for a few moments, we had to leave for the restaurant, a huge dinner was prepared and we were gonna party all night to celebrate this moment. We got in the Limousine again. Jennie was happier than ever. "So Mrs. Kim, how are you feeling" Lisa asked as soon as she got in. "Amazing, literally amazing I'm so happy" Jennie replied happily. I smiled at her, joy filling my heart. "I'm truly so happy for you bestie... we're gonna miss you tho" I told her, remembering that she will leave the shop after marriage. "BY THE WAY ABOUT THAT, I BEGGED KAI TO LET ME CONTINUE WORK JUST UNTIL I GET PREGNANT" Jennie said escited. "OMG THAT'S AMAZING. DON'T GET PREGNANT SOON YOUNG LADY WE HAVE PRECIOUS TIME TO SPEND TOGETHER" I said happily. A few moments later, we've finally arrived.
The place
Was
Literally
Mega
Amazing
The decorations were so perfectly done, it looked so damn gorgeous. We got out of the car and went into the place. I saw Tae and joined him. Cameras were everywhere too, but I got used to it. We sat on our respective tables, our names were written on chairs. Flowers were everywhere, lights were blinding us with beauty.
Luckily, tae, the members, Rosé hwasa, jisoo and Lisa were together on the same table. Yes it was damn big. The food was also delicious. When we were done eating, we saw the couple dancing together as joy augmented again. Many other couples joined them for a dance, and taehyung gave me his hand:" would you accord me this dance m'lady?" He asked with charms. I nodded smiling and took his hand. We got into the dance floor and, a hand on my waist, my hand on his shoulder, we started dancing,looking into each other's eyes deeply. It was a beautiful moment that I will never forget. Lost in our world, we continued dancing. I never wanted this moment to end.
The dance ended, and taehyung kissed me passionately. It was time for Jennie to throw her flower bouquet above her head, and the lucky girls will catch it. The tradition says that the girl who will catch the bride's bouquet is gonna be the next bride and get married soon. Jennie turned around, her bouquet in the air, ready to throw it. Alot of girls were ready to catch it. "Come on Y/N go try to catch the Flowers. You can give it a try" Kai told me as he pushed me to the floor.
I didn't have anything else to do. I put my hands in the air, fixing the bouquet. "1...2...3.."
All of us were waiting for Jennie to throw her bouquet. She didn't. She turned around again making all of us confused. She looked at me and walked towards me, making me more confused. I was hella confused yea. She suddenly gave me the bouquet smiling. I looked at her confused. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. I gasped. Taehyung was on his knees, looking at me, a beautiful ring in his hands.

😏