Chapter 35: Deja Vu (fluff and angst)

« heads up »
- swearing u-u
- violence o-o
- angst q-q
- very long :0
- other ships :>
- mistakes?? :/
- T H E M A N G R R R     >:(((((

(if you dont like angst, im sorry :[ - authors note after writing.)

Finally, after the long ride, both the cars stopped. It was 8:24 pm. "Guys, guys! Wake up!" Nick screamed, shaking everyone awake. "W-We're up!" Bad answered. The five boys saw three men huddling George out of the spear white van, but before the boys could step foot out of the car, gunshots started firing towards them. "DUCK!" Clay screamed, ducking down away from the windows. Everyone followed his lead, staying protected from the silver bullets. "Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!" Nick whispered continuously. "Language, language, language, LANGUAGE!" Bad shouted back. Eventually, the firearms stopped, and the boys were safe to come out of their hiding spots. "Guys.. What do we do? We don't have any weapons to fight back!" Karl cried out. The car went silent, until Nick took out a pistol from the glove compartment. "Where do you get all these guns from?!" Zak asked in confusion. Nick tilted his imaginary hat, "Texas." he mumbled in a cowboy accent. "FUCK THIS!" Clay screamed, opening the door and forcefully slamming it closed. "C-CLAY!" Nick screamed. The blonde started running towards the building. "After him!" Karl screeched, jumping out of the car followed by everyone else. The other four started sprinting after him, catching up. "I'm getting George back. Give me your fucking gun, Nick." Clay demanded angrily. "Jeez okay, okay!" Nick mumbled, handing him the pistol. "I'm really not ready for this.." Bad whispered, holding onto Zak. "It's fine, Bad. You beat his ass last time, who says you can't do it again?" Zak encouraged. "Language, muffinhead," Bad muttered. As they all got to the building, the tall glass windows were wide open, waiting for them to enter. Clay took a deep breath and ran in, going up in the elevator with everyone else. Everyone got a sudden shot of deja vu, the elevator looked the same when the first situation happened. But all of a sudden, the elevator came to a stop. The blue LEDs switched off and the elevator was stuck halfway up. "FUCK!" Nick screamed. "LANGU-" Bad got cut off by Zak covering his mouth. "GODDAMNIT!" Clay shouted, banging his fists on the metal door. Bad covered his ears, it was getting a little too noisy for him. "It's okay, it's fine! W-We'll find a way out.." Karl said, trying to lighten the mood. "No, it's not fine, Karl! Who knows what's happening to George right now?! He could be dead for god's sake! H-He could be lying dead on the fucking flo-" "CLAY, SHUT UP!" Nick screamed at Clay, keeping him silent. "We don't know what's happening to George right now, I get that, but you need to think about everyone else too! Right now, we're helplessly stuck in an elevator! Who knows what will happen to us! We might not even make it out!" Nick started breathing heavily, as he lost his breath. Clay teared up as he stared at Nick, tightening his fists. The blonde leisurely looked up. ".. Help me removed this tile." He said, softly.

A blindfold and piece of the tape got ripped off of George. "Rise and shine~" Tyson chimed. "LET ME GO, BASTARD!" George screamed, letting hot tears stream down his rosy cheeks. He started rocking the chair he was practically glued to. "There's no use in getting out George.." Tyson said, walking left to right in front of the brown hair. George looked around the room, it was the same floor where they fought before, the window was still broken and there was still glass and dried blood. "N-No one bothered to clean up..?" George muttered, making small talk. "Guess not," Tyson whispered, looking at George in the corner of his eye. Tyson took out a pocket knife, making George's eyes widen out of fear. He stepped closer to the tied-up boy, pressing the cold knife against George's skin. Tyson smiled wickedly, "Your friends will be here soon, but it'll be no use for them. As all they'll find, is your cold, rotting corpse in this chair." Tyson started pressing harder on George's skin, indenting it slightly. "P-Please.. Let me g-go.. I'll give you anything you want.." George whimpered. "It's a little too late, George. You've had your chance, remember last time?" Tyson smiled. "Oh yes, that reminds me! Darling, won't you come out?" Tyson called, keeping the knife on George. From George's perspective, all he sees is Michelle walking towards him from the right. "M-Michelle..?" George sobbed. "Yeah, it's me! 'Gogy Wogy'! It's been a while, hasn't it?" Michelle smiled, placing her hand on George's thigh. Michelle wore a short red dress, followed by a pair of black heels with fishnets. George went silent, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say, all he could do was sit and hope for safety.