Chapter 18

After the akuma attack and the defeat of Princess fragrance. The photo shoot had been delayed off till half an hour later saying the set up would need to be re-arranged to suit the abrupt change of the time. Felix and Marinette were left to themselves.
Marinette had been pulled away after a while by the make-up crew to do some touch ups while Felix just watched from a far. Not taking much notice to Vincent coming from behind him to stand beside him and follow his line of sight and give of an amused and knowing smile saying.

Vincent: beauty, isn't she?

Felix: indeed, she is but it's not her looks I see to.

Vincent: then what is it you see?

Felix: her strength, her confidence, how she stands out from all around her. Her indifference to others.

Vincent: ahh I see, so you do like her. I thought so the way you two look at each other says it all.

Felix: I...

Vincent: shh! I am not finished yet. (Felix stays quiet to let Vincent finish)
You may not notice it now but as it grows you will feel it. The chemistry's there just let it happen. Let time flow and he walked away leaving Felix think of his words as he stares towards Marinette and watches how her eyes sparkle as she laughs with the make-up girls besides her. Him thinking what if? What if he lets her in, what if she lets me in closer to her just as I have been with her today.

Next day at school as Marinette walks in.

Marinette is too busy trying to bring back the memory of seeing Chat Blanc at the photo shoot yesterday. She of course had not realized it was the same room she left Felix in yet because she was too busy looking for a place to transform herself and join the fight. She thought Chat may of came in civilian form and just used the place to transform so she commonly just brushes it out of her thoughts and continues ahead not noticing she is about to trip but when she finally does, she is already falling. . .  

Marinette waiting for the impact of her back to hit the floor does not take notice till she hears the voice of none other than Felix Graham DE vainly say "It would be best Not to make this a daily occurrence, Miss Dupain-Cheng

Marinette waiting for the impact of her back to hit the floor does not take notice till she hears the voice of none other than Felix Graham DE vainly say "It would be best Not to make this a daily occurrence, Miss Dupain-Cheng..."

Marinette blushing: t-thanks Felix.

Felix: no problem. He whispers "I don't want my partner having back problems anytime soon anyways"

The two were lost in the moment not even bothering to take in notice to the rest of the class staring at them. Even with Adrien and Lila staring at them with glares of rage and fury burning in their eyes.

Marinette: yeah, totally get it. (chuckles)

Lila pov

Who does she think she is I took all her friends away and here she comes in and tries to steal my mark. Felix is mine I will have him wrapped around my fingers soon and then she will have no one left.