121-130

Chapter 121
In this way, it means that they settled down in Rushan base.

It was originally said that after Gong Kaiyang and the others reported their work, they would come to Yiyi and them to work together.

As a result, the boss of the base assigned him another task, to travel a long distance, but the return date is uncertain.

They simply ate a meal together, and then separated temporarily. They had to wait for Gong Kaiyang and the others to come back to talk about the task of being together.

I had nothing to do, so I spared two days and went to the Rushan base with Qin Zhan to get acquainted with the environment here.

In the past year or so, Yiyi has visited many large and small bases and organizations. This mountain base is not particularly different from the small bases that Yiyi has visited, or it is larger in scale and more people than other small bases. , The infrastructure has been improved, and it has an additional laboratory building, which is filled with researchers dedicated to the development of virus vaccines.

It can be seen that Rushan Base not only wants to be the boss of this area, but also has a heart to save the world.

In the previous life, Bai Mingyuan, the zombie king, was willing to serve as an experimental subject to help the northern base successfully develop a vaccine for love.

Without Bai Mingyuan, there will definitely be other zombie kings. I don't know which base will be the first to develop a vaccine this time.

...The

next day, Yiyi and Qin Zhan had breakfast and decided to go to the mission center of Rushan base to see if there were any suitable missions to pick up. By the way, they could hunt zombies and obtain crystal nuclei to make themselves stronger.

This task center is as lively as the trading market.

Most of them come in as a team, and if they are suitable, they will be picked up.

On the latest task panel, there are various crystal nuclei. It seems that Gong Kaiyang has already told the base that the crystal nucleus can upgrade the superpower.

Some abilities who had sufficient supplies and were unwilling to take risks simply purchased crystal nuclei to upgrade themselves.

Yi Yi they wandered around, and the rewards for the tasks were similar. They were basically materials-based, and she was not very interested in these rewards.

But the crystal cores that should be collected still have to be collected. She was about to take on a simple task when she heard someone calling her name behind her.

"Yiyi, what a coincidence, are you here?"

Yiyi turned around and saw two brothers, Beiju and Beijing, standing beside him, a man and two women, who should be their teammates.

When Qin Zhan saw Beiju, his brows wrinkled slightly, and it was him again.

Beiju came over and asked: "Is there a mission?"

"Not yet."

He actively invited, "We just received a mission to hunt a spirit zombie. We are looking for teammates. Do you want to? Come with us."

Qin Zhan lifted his eyelids and glanced at the group of people faintly when he heard the presence of spirit-type zombies.

"Spiritual zombie?" I

don't know why Beiju is so enthusiastic about them. They only met twice, and they were not familiar at all. It stands to reason that they have nothing to picture here.