chapter 22:- nightmare

christina pov

where am i? why is it so dark? what's happening? i looked here and there but found no one. i tried to stand up but i couldn't . i saw that my hands and legs were all chained up. i tried to shout but there came no response.

after so much of shouting i heard someone's voice.it was so dark that I wasn't able to see the face. I wanted help and this was the best thing I could do. I started shouting for help asking the man coming.

But the next thing i saw shocked me to see a man coming towards me with a knife in his hand. i was all numb and couldn't even speak a single word. Tears ran through my cheeks.

"p-please g-go away"

" Leave you?  LEAVE YOU?", his voice echoed in the room.

" please leave me!"

"i wont leave you ever. your dad killed my son and now i will kill his daughter"

"m-my dad?"

"YES YOUR DAD!"

"he c-can't do anything like this. I know him very well."

"your whole family are criminals! You don't know them. now i will kill you to take revenge from your dad"

"n-no j-"

he was about to stab me with his knife when i heard a shout from somewhere.

"LEAVE MY SISTER!"

She heard someone's voice from behind.

" b-brother?"

" wow! Both are here. I can kill both of you to quench my thirst. You will DIE!"

suddenly there was a gun shot heard. christina closed her eyes in fear. she couldn't process anything at all. someone crouched down and tried to open the chains. it was all dark so christina couldn't see his face.

"leave from here."

" who are you? Why are you helping me?",she asked in confusion.

" leave from here! You can't stay here run!"

"how can I leave you here? "

" see Christina! Your life is danger please leave this place! Take my phone and dial the first number. You will reach home safely!"

" no no! I can't leave you here"

He immediately hugged her patting her. Her heart was beating fast. Who was he?  Why did he call her sister? She had no brother!

" look at me Christina! You have to go. Everyone is waiting for you. Please listen to me."

"catch her! we cant let her run away from here.",  he commanded his men.