Chapter - 3{Dire Wolf's and Blanc?}

"Whoever dares to attack this village. I will kill him without any mercy" Rimuru said in a cold voice.

All the goblins are watching them from inside the barrier and even though they are inside the barrier, they can't help but tremble in fear.

No, not because of the Dire Wolfs but because of Rimuru. They are also watching the cold side of Rimuru for the first time.

"Insolent being!!"

The leader of the Dire Wolfs shouted and increased his size to intimidate Rimuru, but to his surprise, she didn't even flinch a bit.

"First I will kill you and then make all of them bow to me"

The leader of the Dire Wolfs shouted furiously, his eyes narrowed on Rimuru who has a smile on her face after hearing his fitful declaration.

"Fufufu, hehehe, Kill me, hehe"

Rimuru said while laughing evilly, her eyes glowing in the dark with a cold glow.

"If I kill you, it will be bullying the weak let me summon an opponent for you,"

Rimuru said with an evil smile. How long has it been since she heard this dialogue? The last time she remembered it was the foolish «God» that his brother sealed a long time ago, she didn't even remember his name. He dare to threaten her and as a result, he was buried six feet under the ground.

Ciel-San start the demon summoning, make sure to summon a strong one,"

Rimuru said to Ciel with a dark smile. This is a world where strong rules, so it is important to show them the power gap between them.

<<Understood. Starting the ‘High Demon summoning’... >>

A magic circle formed between Rimuru and the Dire Wolfs, the black mist started to appear from the magic circle, and then a beautiful girl with white hair and red blood-like eyes appear from the circle.

Standing arrogantly in front of Rimuru and Dire Wolfs, she is none other than the ‘White Primordial’ herself, also known as Blanc. One of the oldest and strongest demons, the infamous demon who is also known as the ‘Smiling Demon.’

Rimuru was slightly surprised after seeing her but she didn't let it show on her face.

Well, Diablo is watching Shizue-San so the second strongest is her after all.

"Are you the one who summoned me?"

Blanc asked Rimuru and Rimuru just gave her a slight nod.

"What is your purpose in summoning me?" She asked arrogantly.

"I summoned you because I want you to kill a little bug for me,"

Rimuru said while pointing at the Leader of the Dire Wolf.

"But... seeing how cute you are I want you to serve me,"

Rimuru said to her with a bright smile on her face and her eyes are shining likes stars.

The dangerous and frightening aura around her completely disappears and she comes back into her normal self.

"Ara-Ara, you want me the white primordial to serve you. Are you even qualified?"

Blanc asked Rimuru while turning her voice dark into the last part. Her eyes turn cold as she releases all of her aura, and just like that most of the Dire Wolfs died because of fear and pressure.

This is the power of «Demon lord haki» but Rimuru didn't even flinch, her eyes shone with a mischievous glow as she transformed back into her child form. And made a barrier to prevent any souls from escaping.