#13

Next morning came by second, two mates sleeping peacefully in each other arms. Taehyung moved a little bit in his sleep, immediately waking up Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with worried face but soon smiled as he saw that his baby is totally fine. He softly pressed kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Jungkook whispered, softly caressing Tae's cheeks, admiring every part of Tae's face.

Jungkook just loves to do that, he loves to admire Taehyung, Taehyung is just so much perfect in his eyes. Jungkook smiled even more when he remembered last night.

He and his baby become one, they become mates forever. He couldn't stop his hapiness, his life was totally fine but when Taehyung entered into his life, his life become magical.

Well, Jungkook is one wolfie boy who is so much in love with his beautiful omega, which still peacefully sleeps in his arms.

Jungkook cooed as Taehyung suddenly pouted, making him to look like a little baby. Jungkook couldn't stop smiling or either stop himself from kissing his baby's lips.

Taehyung again moved in his sleep but opening his eyes this time, looking at Jungkook with brightest smile ever.

"Good morning beautiful." Jungkook said, kissing Tae's forhead, both of his chubby cheeks, his nose and at least his perfectly, pink, plumpy lips. Taehyung giggled on the sweet actions of his lovingly mate.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said as he snuggled himself into Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook smiled as he hugged his baby tightly, kissing the side of his head.

"How was your sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"The best sleep I ever had." Taehyung said, giggling softly as he remembered last night actions too. He looked up at Jungkook and pecked his lips.

"Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook said, his full attention on Tae.

"You said to me that you will explain to me why did you always kiss my cheeks, holds my hands, why that garden is special to you etc. I think I know the answer." Taehyung said softly.

"Hmm tell me, what was my reason for doing all of it." Jungkook said, moving strand of hair from Taehyung's face.

"Because I'm your mate and as you already knew that, you did all of it." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded as he booped his nose with Tae's making both of them giggle.

"Are you hungry love?" Jungkook asked as he earlier heard weird sounds coming from Taehyung's stomach.

"A very hungry Kookie. I think I could eat anything." Taehyung said as he giggled on his own sentences.

"Let's go to do our morning routines first then we will go to eat." Jungkook said.

"Okey but you need to carry me as you wrecked me pretty well yesterday." Taehyung said confidently but feeling a little bit shy as well.

"Everything for my queen, come here my love." Jungkook said as he stood up and picked Taehyung into his arms, walking into bathroom.

After doing their morning routines they changed their clothes, well Jungkook just wore his clothes from yesterday as he didn't have clothes there.

"Baby, you could start living with me as we are mated now, practically married." Jungkook said as he was hugging Taehyung from the back.

"I can move in with you but we still are gonna get married." Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook through mirror.

"Of course my baby, we are gonna marry and have a little pups around us as well." Jungkook said making Taehyung to smile widely.

"So what my baby wants to eat?" Jungkook asked as he placed Taehyung on the kitchen coutner, he standing in between his legs, his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Umm surprise me." Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's lips lovingly.

"As you wish my queen." Jungkook said.

Jungkook moved away from Taehyung and started making something for them to eat.

"Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook said, not looking at Taehyung as he was focused on doing it their breakfast.

"We should talk to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung about me moving in with you in your house." Taehyung said.

"Of course that we will baby. We will inform them when they come back here." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie, love you." Taehyung said and softly giggled as he received i love you too from Jungkook.

After half of hour breakfast was ready and served on the table. Taehyung jumped down from the kitchen coutner and slowly walked into dining room.

"After breakfast, drink medicine so your pain in lower back will disapear." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's forehead softly.

After breakfast, they was comfortable sitting in the living room on the couch, cuddling while watching some kdrama.

"Goshh how can he just ask here that??" Taehyung said as he couldn't process what he saw in serie. Jungkook chuckled on Taehyung's cuteness.

"Baby, that's just act." Jungkook said, kissing the side of Taehyung's head.

"I know but still, how can he just ask her to marry him. And that just because he don't wants her to leave his company especially because she was his secretary." Taehyung said with pout.

"This serie should be called ,,What's wrong with Mr. Boss?,,." Taehyung added.

"It's okay baby, don't stress yourself because of it." Jungkook said, placing a finger under Taehyung's chin and make him to look at him. He softly smiled before placing a lovingly kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Just then door opened and Jin and Namjoon walked into house, smiling at the two in the living room.

"Hii hyungs." Taehyung and Jungkook said in the same time. Jin and Namjoon smiled and greeted them back.

"Hyung, we need to talk to you and Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said.

"Sure Tae, what's wrong?" Jin said as he and Namjoon sat on the other couch which was on the opposite side of the Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Okey, so Jungkook and me was thinking about me starting to live with him in his house." Taehyung said.

"Okey." Jin said nodding, Namjoon too.

"Really?? I can live with Jungkook??" Taehyung asked, just to be completely sure.

"Of course that you can Tae, you are 18 now and Jungkook is your mate. And I think that you two completed mating as your face is somehow glowing." Jin said making Tae and Jungkook shy.

"Seems like you guessed right." Namjoon said as he saw red faces of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"When do you want to move?" Jin asked.

"Tomorrow will be fine." Taehyung said.

"Okey, inform Jimin so he can come to help you." Jin said. Taehyung nodded with smile.

"I'm so happy, I will finally live with you." Taehyung said.

"Hmm and I can't wait for tomorrow to come." Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's neck.

Jin and Namjoon was looking at them with smile on their faces. Jin was the mostly happy because his little brother is finally happy and he can't be more thankful for it.

****