CHAPTER 2:HERO TO MONSTER

<Talking>

{Movement or action}

(Thoughts)

[Specified]

Everyone in the cinema don't know what to react and felt after seeing the title of the movie. Ukufa told to them the information of the movie that they gonna watch.

<Ukufa>: Everyone I have an announcement about to the movie. First this movie is one of the multiverse and second in this movie some character gonna die in brutal way. So ill gonna send Eri, Kota, Tsyu siblings to the play room and don't you worry whom supervised them, my wife is there.

<Everyone>: You have a wife??? {surprised tone}

<Ukufa>: What's the problem, me having a wife??? {while pointing them the gun}

<Everyone>: None Sir. Ukufa

<Eri>: Mr. Old man, I don't want to go. I want to stay and watch it. {while standing and with full of determination}

<Kota>: Me too I want to stay and watch it even its scary.

<Samidare>: me and my younger sister will gonna stay here to watch that thing and you also said that we gonna learn something by watching it.

<Satsuki>: Yeah big brother is right and this is story of big sis prince, we want to know more about him. {while smiling}

Hearing this some of audience can't stop to smile and be proud to the children whom show braveness but the girls who have crush to Izuku look to Tsu whom blushing madly.

<Ukufa>: Okay I let you little children to stay and watch the show but there's no backing out, do you accept my condition. {the children didn't speak they just nod} Okay just let me call first my wife, she will be angry and worried if I didn't inform about the decision of the children. {scared tone while dialing the telephone} Hello Ukuphila I want to inform you that the children want to stay and watch the show and you can join us here if you are not doing anything...I know its brutal to watch the show ... okay... bye. {after the call he looked back and asked them a question} So we don't have any problem or question? {no one answered} Okay let's get started.

The screen lit up and the show start in a classic yet fancy throne room the walls decorated with beautiful and enormous paintings, there were thousands of weapons and armors with different shape and sizes, each of weapon & armor exhibited on their own shelf. These weapons & armors were no ordinary, its clearly haul/spoils of war from different grandiose battles. The room itself exhibit the wealth and power of a Sovereign, or it should be. The floor was overcrowded by corpses of soldiers, each enhanced in armor which could have called powerful & strong if not for the rip up, scratches and freshly, crimson blood on them. At the throne there's a man, no a divine being, whom stood above all, adored and worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes, but right now it's taking his final breaths, a dark green dagger pierced through his heart. In front of the supreme being whom sited on the throne was another man wearing a black cloak which figure and its face has concealed. Definitely he is not a God or a supreme being.

After seeing the result of carnage of the person in black cloak. Some people pray for the souls, some want to know the identity and some of them wishing that killer is not the person they know.

<Ibara>: May their souls rest in peace.

<Setsuna>: AMEN!

<Death arms>: Whom that person? How he killed them all and for what reason?