✯ prologue ✯

first of all, i'd like to say that i do not know any littles, and that the only knowledge of it i got was here, on wattpad. i tried my best to make it as accurate as possible, but some things i write may not be what happens for real. i apologie in advance.

the definitions i give concerning this mindset are definitions i found on the internet.

what is little space?

little space is a mindset into which an adult can relax into a state of carefree safety.

it brings the adult back to a responsibility-free world, and in which their mind regresses into the mind of a young child.

some littles have caregivers. they are the person(s) that will take care of the little whenever they slip into little space. they usually are person(s) the little trusts fully.

little space is used as a coping mechanism for childhood trauma, anxiety, or other mental health issues.

lee donghyuck

lee donghyuck

mark lee

good boy

markhyuck

this story was requested to me by raafirafya

i had been wanting to write a little au for long (because i couldn't find many of them on wattpad) so, this was the perfect opportunity!

from you to me, this will be a long very fluffy and cringe journey!

i really hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it!

love youuu <3<3<3