Character Info: Part 2

Character information for the future characters we might have soon!

Name: Ellis Regan
Age Currently: 13 years old.
Sexuality: Openly Gay.
Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'0
Magic: Water Magic

Description: He's a very handsome teen. Every other girls would stare at him in disbelief of how handsome he is. Well kept hair, as well as that symphonic voice of his. Definitely attractive and he's a real gentleman too always keeping handkerchiefs in his pockets.

Hair color: Black Ivory Hair.

Eyes: Dark violet.

Favorite food: Muffins and Quiché. 

Favorite thing to do: Brewing tea, and cleaning the private library especially if young master Lenard is there as well. 

Other hobbies: Playing the flute, reading, writing, and baking. He makes his own muffins.

Likes: Adorable cats, ponies, and a certain person.

Dislikes: Bookworms; these are insects that lives among books eating the pages. Ellis wishes them to burn in hell. 

Fun fact about the character: He's the nephew of the head maid that punished Kein. He's definitely a sweet boy, and he found out that he also liked sweet boys as well one day when he got saved by a dashing knight who apparently had a wife already. 

Pain but at least he knows his preferences now. His heart doesn't beat for girls only for cute guys.

Favorite quote:
"This book is divine, exquisite."
"If there's a book that you want and it still doesn't exist. Why not make it yourself?"
"Studies show, reading is very healthy for the mind."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Alfred Nikelworth
Age Currently: 26 years old.
Sexuality: Asexual.
Pronouns: He/him.
Height: 5'9
Magic: Unknown.

Description: Handsome brooding man, he's a very tall, perfect looking statue meant to serve his only one master that saved him from slavery. 

Hair color: Short black hair.

Eyes: Brown.

Favorite food: Mushroom pie.

Favorite thing to do: Cleaning, he can't stand a really messy state of room. 

Other hobbies: Cleaning.

Likes: Cleaning.

Dislikes: Slave traders, messy dusty rooms, and people who insult his master.

Fun fact about the character: Is a clean freak, a very loyal, and committed person in the ways of the butler. He has also attended the prestigious Puronia butler academy for young and promising butlers of the future. 

He was saved by Baron Hills from his Royal Knight duties while investigating human trafficking. Alfred was found in one of the camps with chains, marks, bruises, and almost no sign of life.

He was inspired by batman's butler. Alfred Pennyworth. 

Favorite quote:
"To become a full fledge butler, you must forget all of you wishes and only desire to fulfil another's desire."
"A good butler, should save his master's life everyday."
"Always have tea at the ready."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Name: Duchess Viviana Wolford.
Age Currently: If I revealed this I'll get assassinated.
Sexuality: Straight.
Pronouns: She/Her.
Height: 5'4
Magic: Unknown.